15 (22.7%)
Deulofeu
1 (1.5%)
Stones
0 (0%)
Osman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Everton 3-3 Liverpool  (Read 57499 times)

November 10, 2013, 06:19:14 PM
Reply #15

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Think everyone is being a tad pessimistic here. Suarez as good as he is,  is prone to a stupid red card. Both teams will make mistakes its up to us to take advantage. Theyre great going forward but very suspect on the back foot. If we control the game we'll win. If we are erratic we will lose.

Agreed.

I hate the fact there's nothing between now and the game though. Two weeks of stewing.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

November 10, 2013, 06:23:07 PM
Reply #16

Ross

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 10, 2013, 06:23:29 PM
Reply #17

Thornton_19

Two weeks for international duty to fuck either team over.

November 10, 2013, 06:25:49 PM
Reply #18

whirlwind82

Think everyone is being a tad pessimistic here. Suarez as good as he is,  is prone to a stupid red card. Both teams will make mistakes its up to us to take advantage. Theyre great going forward but very suspect on the back foot. If we control the game we'll win. If we are erratic we will lose.

Don't think Suarez has ever been sent off for them? Agree with the rest of the post though! The last team of any quality they played pissed all over them. We need to stop worrying about what they have and concentrate on our own qualities.

November 10, 2013, 06:26:47 PM
Reply #19

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

I'm not sure if we control the game that we will win!

didn't happen yesterday!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

November 10, 2013, 06:29:53 PM
Reply #20

Thornton_19

Yeah but Palace are a stronger side than Liverpool mate you're forgetting that.  ;D

November 10, 2013, 06:38:37 PM
Reply #21

The Good Citizen

Is Suarez not on a 4000 mile round trip for international duty and only getting back a day or so before the game? Hopefully he'll be knackered and jet lagged.
I cast a shorter shadow with every passing day

November 10, 2013, 06:59:52 PM
Reply #22

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah, but it's not like he'll be traveling economy class though.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

November 10, 2013, 07:04:40 PM
Reply #23

Danny

My mate said Liverpool never win after international breaks, don't know how true that is.

November 10, 2013, 07:07:30 PM
Reply #24

bacon sarnie

Chill. Its Liverpool's destiny to beat us twice & win the league this season so its as good a chance as any for RM to relax, blood the youngsters & give the lads on international duty a well-earned rest.

Don't tell that to Edbootle though as he was around when there was no derby match as these cunts were in the second division.

Hola!

November 10, 2013, 07:18:04 PM
Reply #25

Alanvideo

Chill. Its Liverpool's destiny to beat us twice & win the league this season so its as good a chance as any for RM to relax, blood the youngsters & give the lads on international duty a well-earned rest.

Don't tell that to Edbootle though as he was around when there was no derby match as these cunts were in the second division.

Hola!

......so was I mate . As I keep reminding my kopite mates ,Liverpool are relative newcomers to top flight football.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 07:18:48 PM by Alanvideo »
We are special ,we are Everton.

November 10, 2013, 07:34:46 PM
Reply #26

Shogun

Administrator
Hopefully Howard continues his good form, we will probably need him.

At least we've kept 6 clean sheets in 11 premier league games, including our last 3.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 10, 2013, 07:51:44 PM
Reply #27

Redartin

Hopefully Howard continues his good form, we will probably need him.

At least we've kept 6 clean sheets in 11 premier league games, including our last 3.

And who, if anyone, thought that would have been the case when RM took over.

Who would have given West Brom a chance yesterday, or even Newcastle today.

Let's have some positivity. COYB
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

November 10, 2013, 08:03:38 PM
Reply #28

Zoolander

I have a bad feeling about this game but that's partly because yesterday's draw feels like a loss. Besides I think I always have a bad feeling about derby games.
We can win this though, they're on form for sure but we've got the quality to undo that good form of theirs. Their defence is their weakest link I think, so we need to go at them from the off in the same manner we did against Newcastle - I very much doubt we'll overrun them in quite the same manner but that's the mentality we need to have. We also really need to pick the pace up somewhat, we seem to have been very slow in the build up of late.
I expect them to have plenty of possession so Mirallas and Barkley have to start for me for their pace - it's not for me a game to start Osman.
A wee injury or lost passport for Suarez on his international break however would be lovely.

November 10, 2013, 08:10:21 PM
Reply #29

charlatan

They are shite, front two apart.  Unfortunately Rat and Sturridge know where the net is unlike our shot shy front 6.  Can see it being either 1-3 or 1-4 with us down to 9 or 10 men, Mccarthy is a cert to be red carded.