0 (0%)
Stones (sub)
0 (0%)
Jelavic (sub)
1 (2.5%)
Mirallas (sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Everton v Stoke  (Read 18825 times)

November 26, 2013, 03:09:25 AM
Reply #30

Danny

On the plus side of having United and Arsenal after this weve got a very nice run all the way to playing Liverpool again pretty much.

November 26, 2013, 03:40:37 AM
Reply #31

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
These are always shite games v stoke. Just hope we don't do what we have done in previous years and let them drag us down to their level. I'd be very disappointed with anything but a win.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

November 26, 2013, 04:55:12 AM
Reply #32

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I don't think we should distrupt the team too much. Oviedo in for Baines my only change.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

November 26, 2013, 04:57:48 AM
Reply #33

Bluedylan

I don't think we should distrupt the team too much. Oviedo in for Baines my only change.

Totally agree blarg. Let's have a look at Oviedo in a game at home where we are favourites, and see how he does. No need to mess around with Barry or anything else.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

November 26, 2013, 05:00:54 AM
Reply #34

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Totally agree blarg. Let's have a look at Oviedo in a game at home where we are favourites, and see how he does. No need to mess around with Barry or anything else.
I kinda agree but am pretty desperate to try and shoehorn deulefeou in!! However he may be best off the bench

Simply simply lovely

November 26, 2013, 05:04:07 AM
Reply #35

Bluedylan

I kinda agree but am pretty desperate to try and shoehorn deulefeou in!! However he may be best off the bench

I'd like to see the little fella get a start as well. It's hard to find a place though isn't it? If Mirallas had another average game, that would be the one, but he did well at the weekend.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

November 26, 2013, 05:08:05 AM
Reply #36

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I'd like to see the little fella get a start as well. It's hard to find a place though isn't it? If Mirallas had another average game, that would be the one, but he did well at the weekend.
can't drop mirallas or pienaar as they both played very well at the weekend

Simply simply lovely

November 26, 2013, 05:14:41 AM
Reply #37

Gash

Global Moderator

I think it's Alcaraz he'll try to shoe in, I think Martinez really rates him and will try to get him on the pitch as soon as possible? He's probably not fit to play 90 minutes yet though, so Oviedo would seem the obvious choice without disrupting the rest of the team.

November 26, 2013, 05:16:40 AM
Reply #38

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I think it's Alcaraz he'll try to shoe in, I think Martinez really rates him and will try to get him on the pitch as soon as possible? He's probably not fit to play 90 minutes yet though, so Oviedo would seem the obvious choice without disrupting the rest of the team.
if it is alcaraz then that can only mean distin lb which I don't exactly like but can see logic against stoke.

Simply simply lovely

November 26, 2013, 05:28:53 AM
Reply #39

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
if it is alcaraz then that can only mean distin lb which I don't exactly like but can see logic against stoke.

That might work. Think Alcaraz needs subs appearances first though.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

November 26, 2013, 08:49:04 AM
Reply #40

Jamokachi

Not sure Stoke is the best team for him to have his first start against.

November 26, 2013, 02:02:49 PM
Reply #41

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Possibly not but he has that bit of pace and difference that could be the different, ala mirallas last year against them

Simply simply lovely

November 26, 2013, 02:26:25 PM
Reply #42

blue slug

Our lads must be full of confidence going into this game after the performance on saturday and if we can get the win going into the games against manure and arse then we may get a couple of good results. I think if we give barca kid a start against stoke the way he runs at defenders and the way stoke defenders like to kick lumps out of players he would probably get us a couple of penalties

November 27, 2013, 03:02:50 AM
Reply #43

blueski

is alcaraz any good defending in the air? I can't say I've seen him enough to say but I'd say defending against balls in the air to big/strong players is going to be the big challenge, because of this I really doubt anyone but jags and distin will be in the middle
Nil Satis

November 27, 2013, 04:28:14 AM
Reply #44

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

I reckon he would rip their yard dogs apart. I think Pienaar will struggle as they'll sit deep and not leave too much space in behind for him to thread balls through, whereas someone like Delofew will run at them and commit defenders.