0 (0%)
Osman (sub)
0 (0%)
Naismith (sub)
0 (0%)
EVERY ONE OF THE BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS
38 (34.9%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Author Topic: Manchester United v Everton  (Read 75142 times)

December 02, 2013, 04:25:00 PM
Read 75142 times

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Be honest I am confident at the moment simply because of the way we are playing. Add the factor that a lot of the players Moyes left yo go Man u, will I think want to prove him wrong. Especially a certain Ross Barkley who I think must start and who will be chomping at the bit to play.
I also think rightly or wrongly this is not one of the great United teams were playing and the only player I really fear now that Van Percey isn't playing is Rooney.

On the flip side Moyes will REALLY want to win this one.  Rooney and Van Persie can still destroy teams on their own.  A draw should still be seen as a good result, but I am more confident that we can beat them at Old Trafford than I've ever been
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 03, 2013, 04:21:00 AM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
here is the last time we beat United at Old Trafford

Man. Utd 0 Everton 3 1992-93

Neither Gerard Deulofeu or Ross Barkley had been born yet!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 03, 2013, 04:28:22 AM
Reply #2

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

December 03, 2013, 04:42:32 AM
Reply #3

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Mirallas and Barkley will be in.

Yeah I think so too.  Both had stormers in the derby so think Roberto was saving them for this by not starting them against Stoke

December 03, 2013, 06:52:58 PM
Reply #4

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Dont forget the nsno rules of dates - Pics for the lads

Were getting better at the pics thing now. I want Sam to post a video of his date!its a natural progression surely!

December 03, 2013, 07:44:45 PM
Reply #5

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
If we take it to it's natural conclusion we will eventually be filming the break-ups. With sound. And smell-o-vision.

Pray to god the smell o vision isnt on one of The Ram's dates!

December 03, 2013, 07:49:25 PM
Reply #6

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Sam if we win tomorrow, take that girl out on a second date!

Has that got us back on topic?bet Gash is having kittens!

Is RVP defo out injured?

December 03, 2013, 08:51:41 PM
Reply #7

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Moyes sounds like he sees Martinez essentially as that kid who you give 50p to, to mind your car outside goodison. Doesn't really need minding, but thanks anyway

December 04, 2013, 06:23:21 PM
Reply #8

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Reckon Baines will make a surprise return tonight

Howard

Coleman Jagielka Distin Baines

Barry McCarthy

Mirallas Barkley Pienaar

Lukaku

December 04, 2013, 07:21:55 PM
Reply #9

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Heard Baines is having a late fitness test for tonight and has recovered quicker than expected

December 04, 2013, 10:35:54 PM
Reply #10

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Cant help but think Greg O keefe gets his rumours from me!

December 05, 2013, 01:13:36 AM
Reply #11

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Me and Leighton both decided that he wasn't quite ready yet

December 05, 2013, 05:49:51 PM
Reply #12

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Really the best thing Moyes can do is shut up and get on with it.  We gave him a heroes send off, he responded by trying to unsettle our players and putting in 'derisory and insulting' bids for them and taking a sly dig at Roberto in his pre match interview.  That probably fired Martinez up even more to go to United and get all 3 points.

While I am grateful for the job he did with us, he should not see 11 trophy-less seasons as a success.  The same feat will not be allowed to happen for him at United.

The time for talking has stopped, David. 

If you can get anywhere near the same level of camaraderie and belief in that Manchester United squad that we have in our squad, you will have done extremely well.  We've replaced you with a better manager and a better man.  We are currently playing better football than at any stage of the past 11 years.  co-incidence?I doubt it