2 (3.8%)
Lukaku
0 (0%)
Mirallas (sub)
0 (0%)
Stones (sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: Everton v Fulham  (Read 25292 times)

December 11, 2013, 01:24:39 AM
Reply #15

MmmBlueRamirez

In the past this game would concern me

Really? fulham have been shite away for years. We had a problem beating them at Craven Cottage until a few years ago.

Easy win.

4-0
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 11, 2013, 01:37:03 AM
Reply #16

indiantoffee1975

This would have been a walkover if Jol was incharge but I don't think it will be anywhere near as comfortable, I hope Deulefeou starts but I think RM will put Osman back in. We'll just edge this one 2-1
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 01:37:54 AM by indiantoffee1975 »

December 11, 2013, 01:38:56 AM
Reply #17

Shogun

Administrator
Everton's 2013 record doesn't add up...

P33 W15 D13 L3

Not trying to nitpick, great write up as always, just wondering if the 3 losses is right? :)

Nope, we're just that good.

Also, change it to 5 ;)
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 11, 2013, 01:46:05 AM
Reply #18

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I want Barkley off the front man just to see him take the piss out of Parker.

Proper pointless team Fulham though

new manager. odd dangerous player. hope we don't go into this in cruise mode.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 11, 2013, 01:57:26 AM
Reply #19

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Doesn't Sidwell always score against us?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 11, 2013, 02:25:18 AM
Reply #20

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
Shouldnt be complacent as they will be lifted with trying to impress their new boss, new manager syndrome always a dangerous time to take on a team.

However this is Fulham and they are shite. Even worse away from home. Especially so at Everton.

Have to win this really, on the back of such hard work last week. We will learn as much from Martinez's management from the way we approach this game, as we have from the last two.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 02:25:47 AM by NomadskiEFC »
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

December 11, 2013, 02:34:21 AM
Reply #21

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Lukaku hattrick. Deulofeu with 2 and Mirallas the other 2.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

December 11, 2013, 07:40:16 AM
Reply #22

Shogun

Administrator
Everton's 2013 record doesn't add up...

P33 W15 D13 L3

Not trying to nitpick, great write up as always, just wondering if the 3 losses is right? :)

I've fixed it now :)

Our five defeats were United A, Norwich A, Sunderland A, Chelsea A and City A if anyone is interested.

December 11, 2013, 08:02:15 AM
Reply #23

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
Shoguns OP regarding our top goals scored in a season is pretty grim reading tbh. 16 league goals in a season is a paltry sum to have as a record amount since the Premiership began, considering we have been ever present.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

December 11, 2013, 08:26:34 AM
Reply #24

Shogun

Administrator
Such a shame the Yak got injured reading those figures though.

Rooney was top scorer one season with 9 league goals.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 08:26:51 AM by Shogun »

December 11, 2013, 08:48:05 AM
Reply #25

Alex6691

I'm at this game, pretty excited.

Who is the resident NSNO'er going on a date this week to ensure we do well?
If anyone is wondering.. my date went great! Pissed off I missed the Arsenal game though.

December 11, 2013, 12:46:00 PM
Reply #26

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Such a shame the Yak got injured reading those figures though.

Rooney was top scorer one season with 9 league goals.

2001/02 saw Dunc and Radz joint top league scorers with 6...

http://www.evertonresults.com/ataglance.htm
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 12:48:53 PM by GLewis »

December 11, 2013, 02:08:34 PM
Reply #27

Bluedylan

Can't believe anybody seriously thinks Fulham will get anything from this game. There's a world of difference from them finally pulling themselves together and getting a 2-0 win (which could've very been different if some decisions had gone differently), and getting anywhere near us, if we turn up and play even close to our potential and current form.

Must be a hangover from previous years and the way we'd throw silly points away. This is a different Everton now, the old parameters no longer apply. And Deulofeu will surely be unleashed from the start, while he's buzzing with confidence.

If we score early I reckon it will be anywhere between 3-0 and 5-0, and if we have to wait a while for the first goal, then 2-0.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 11, 2013, 02:32:03 PM
Reply #28

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Really? fulham have been shite away for years. We had a problem beating them at Craven Cottage until a few years ago.

Easy win.

4-0
More the fact we have played very well against two of the better sides, now we have an "easier" game against a side we should beat

Simply simply lovely

December 11, 2013, 04:20:16 PM
Reply #29

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Can't believe anybody seriously thinks Fulham will get anything from this game. There's a world of difference from them finally pulling themselves together and getting a 2-0 win (which could've very been different if some decisions had gone differently), and getting anywhere near us, if we turn up and play even close to our potential and current form.

Must be a hangover from previous years and the way we'd throw silly points away. This is a different Everton now, the old parameters no longer apply. And Deulofeu will surely be unleashed from the start, while he's buzzing with confidence.

If we score early I reckon it will be anywhere between 3-0 and 5-0, and if we have to wait a while for the first goal, then 2-0.

Everyone throws silly points away though.

To ignore the fact that it's possible is overly optimistic.