0 (0%)
Lukaku
0 (0%)
Osman (Sub)
0 (0%)
Naismith (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: Swansea v Everton  (Read 37250 times)

December 18, 2013, 08:48:19 PM
Reply #75

Bluedylan

Some Swansea fans I've read are shitting it a bit without Rangel and Dyer. One quote 'that it takes away about 40% of our attacking threat'. Not to mention that Tiendali, Rangel's usual replacement, is absolutely awful.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 18, 2013, 10:09:06 PM
Reply #76

Outworlder47

Some Swansea fans I've read are shitting it a bit without Rangel and Dyer. One quote 'that it takes away about 40% of our attacking threat'. Not to mention that Tiendali, Rangel's usual replacement, is absolutely awful.
Dyer is a big loss, and swapping Rangel out for Tiendalli makes them a lot more vulnerable down our left wing. I expect Oviedo to have some joy bombing forward.

December 18, 2013, 11:16:02 PM
Reply #77

Chris

Administrator
Should have enough to win. McCarthy back in for Ossie

December 18, 2013, 11:18:40 PM
Reply #78

Trowel

I'm a big fan of Rangel, glad to see him out.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

December 19, 2013, 02:49:23 AM
Reply #79

Danny

Swansea have been shit against us in recent years and we all assume were better now than we were under Moyes so I don't think it's unreasonable to think we might batter them, especially when you look how inconsistent they've been at times this season.

December 19, 2013, 05:16:10 PM
Reply #80

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
And now Vorm is out aswell

December 19, 2013, 05:55:59 PM
Reply #81

Alanvideo

WE won there under Moyes 3-0 ,so I would expect nothing less than 6-0 under RM. Sin miedo !
We are special ,we are Everton.

December 19, 2013, 06:34:53 PM
Reply #82

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
The first year we went there and really stopped them from playing; although we probably should have scored more than the 2-0 win.

Last year was a more open and probably should have finished about 8-3.

Think it will be a bit tighter this year with Laudrup having come up against us twice now. They were very respectful of us in last year's GP game; doubling up their right backs against our left hand side.

December 19, 2013, 08:00:11 PM
Reply #83

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I'm amazed at how these always finish mid table. They have a proper shit squad

December 19, 2013, 08:16:21 PM
Reply #84

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I'm amazed at how these always finish mid table. They have a proper shit squad

So, how many will we win by then?
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

December 19, 2013, 08:19:54 PM
Reply #85

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
So, how many will we win by then?

I think we'll draw

December 19, 2013, 08:38:49 PM
Reply #86

cantoffee

Looking forward to this, think they will keep it tight and play a safe game but hopefully we can break them down.

Fucking hate Chico, the greasy pony-tailed fuck head.

December 19, 2013, 08:53:26 PM
Reply #87

Outworlder47

The first year we went there and really stopped them from playing; although we probably should have scored more than the 2-0 win.

Last year was a more open and probably should have finished about 8-3.

Think it will be a bit tighter this year with Laudrup having come up against us twice now. They were very respectful of us in last year's GP game; doubling up their right backs against our left hand side.

I hope they do that again, as we'll tear them apart if they do. Pienaar is playing well, and we all know what Oviedo has done after getting the chance. But we're so much more well-balanced this season, with Coleman and Mirallas very good (if perhaps prone to a spot of inconsistency) down the right, and a very solid platform with McCarthy and Barry sitting deeper giving Barkley room to get forward and create.

They've had a rough string of injuries: Vorm and Dyer are out, Britton and Chico Flores are questionable, and Michu/Bony are just coming back. With Rangel suspended, they could be missing half of their preferred XI. Also, they brought Jazz Richards back from his loan at Huddersfield, and he's apparently in contention to start at RB over Tiendalli. Can't see it myself as he only featured 9 times in 3 months for Huddersfield, though.

December 19, 2013, 09:19:37 PM
Reply #88

The Good Citizen

Just introduced myself on a Swans forum, really friendly welcome by past experience, even set up a sub forum for any Everon fans who wanted to discuss the upcoming game, football in general. Thought I'd pass it on, always thought it would be good, especially for aways if you're looking for parking or a decent away pub.

Anyway it's here if anyone wants a prematch chat with some level headed welshies. Takes literally 2 minutes to regulister.

Give a good account though eh? :)

http://www.thejackarmy.net/forumdisplay.php/35-Everton
I cast a shorter shadow with every passing day

December 19, 2013, 09:21:12 PM
Reply #89

Bluedylan

Just introduced myself on a Swans forum, really friendly welcome by past experience, even set up a sub forum for any Everon fans who wanted to discuss the upcoming game, football in general. Thought I'd pass it on, always thought it would be good, especially for aways if you're looking for parking or a decent away pub.

Anyway it's here if anyone wants a prematch chat with some level headed welshies. Takes literally 2 minutes to regulister.

Give a good account though eh? :)

http://www.thejackarmy.net/forumdisplay.php/35-Everton

Ambassador, with these Ferrero Rocher you are really spoiling us ;)
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.