1 (2.9%)
Joel (Sub)
0 (0%)
Barkley (Sub)
3 (8.8%)
Jelavic (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: Everton v Sunderland  (Read 27497 times)

December 23, 2013, 01:21:52 PM
Reply #15

sharpattack

They're not very hopeful on RTG, some of the posts on there are pure comedy...

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/team-at-everton.851585/

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/win-the-next-game.851556/
Ha ha. Love the one where the guy says "I'd arrange my deckchairs on the Titanic like this...." And then names the team
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

December 23, 2013, 04:40:27 PM
Reply #16

DANNOJ

Should batter these, we battered these 7-1 at home when we were worse and they were better albeit we had an inform yak

If pienaar is injured straight swap for Naismith, osman on and Barkley LM or my favourite Baines LB and Oviedo LM

December 23, 2013, 06:01:09 PM
Reply #17

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Haha comedy gold from the Sunderland fans. Did anyone else read the posts in a Mackem accent? I don't think I've ever been that bad about an Everton side...and I've seen some shit ones.

They're pretty much to a man expecting a rout, I almost feel sorry for them!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 06:01:56 PM by Eddie »
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

December 23, 2013, 06:32:36 PM
Reply #18

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Some gallows humour there. Seem like a decent bunch. Now if that was a Newcastle forum...
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 23, 2013, 06:44:12 PM
Reply #19

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I love them Sunderland fans, we need to get them involved.

Shoggers, go on their site and interview em or sommet, comedy gold

Simply simply lovely

December 23, 2013, 06:52:30 PM
Reply #20

Fellainis Hairdresser

Should be a easy home win, should.
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

December 23, 2013, 07:08:43 PM
Reply #21

Heisenberg

Hope our players arent as complacent as everyone else is haha.

A shock draw would be a disaster

December 23, 2013, 07:28:08 PM
Reply #22

The Good Citizen

Can't see us losing this, any team has a half assed home draw in them though.

I think 3-0 Mirallas and Lukaku x2 would be ideal, the two players who could do with a goal. Mirallas MOM and no injuries. Job done, merry xmas.
I cast a shorter shadow with every passing day

December 23, 2013, 08:04:36 PM
Reply #23

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Hope our players arent as complacent as everyone else is haha.

A shock draw would be a disaster

It's only a disaster if we don't win most of the next 4 games following it.

We need to accept that there'll be "poor" results even if we were to end up winning the league. This is one of the biggest obstacles in achieving things that haven't been done for a while (or long time in winning the league's case :) ) - everyone; the team, management, the crowd etc need to not panic when things are looking like they're going our way - especially at home.

December 23, 2013, 08:13:40 PM
Reply #24

blob

i'm very bullish about this one, but there's little doubt that our next poor result will be against a side that we expect to beat easily.

just hope that said 'poor result' will not be in the immediate future.

December 23, 2013, 08:48:01 PM
Reply #25

sharpattack

i'm very bullish about this one, but there's little doubt that our next poor result will be against a side that we expect to beat easily.

just hope that said 'poor result' will not be in the immediate future.
True. United always lost a couple after they won the league when Ferguson rested players and the rest were on the deckchairs
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

December 23, 2013, 09:10:39 PM
Reply #26

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
This season, I'm actually hoping our poor game will come against QPR. Now normally I'd be up for a cup, but this year I think we have a chance of something very special in the league. Ultimately, I just want us to win every game though :)
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 23, 2013, 10:09:25 PM
Reply #27

Juanito

Considering we have a tougher game against Southampton a few days after then Stoke away a few games after that...I can see Osman, Naismith and even Stones/Alcaraz starting this one. Some of our players will be in need of a rest.

December 23, 2013, 10:17:02 PM
Reply #28

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Considering we have a tougher game against Southampton a few days after then Stoke away a few games after that...I can see Osman, Naismith and even Stones/Alcaraz starting this one. Some of our players will be in need of a rest.

More likely to be one (maybe two) for each of the home games rather than 3/4 in the Sunderland game.

December 23, 2013, 10:18:41 PM
Reply #29

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
This season, I'm actually hoping our poor game will come against QPR. Now normally I'd be up for a cup, but this year I think we have a chance of something very special in the league. Ultimately, I just want us to win every game though :)

It's way too tight in the league to think about essentially forfeiting the cup.