November 18, 2017, 05:24:45 AM

Author Topic: The offside goal  (Read 4534 times)

December 29, 2009, 04:01:45 PM
Reply #15

Murf666

Yep. All they said on MOTD is that David Moyes is the offside expert. Evidently he was today, but I would have like to have heard some analysis or punditry on the actual game...

Why?  Everything they come out with on MOTD is complete bollocks.  The best thing they could do on that show is all keep quiet and concentrate on throwing stuff at that idiot Lawrenson.

See, because I don't drink, I'm always clear-headed and every other word I speak is one of wisdom... Right guys? Guys?    :tongue:

If every other word is wise, then I would give us either:

See I drink always headed every word speak one wisdom... guys?

or

because don't I'm clear and other I is of Right Guys?

I think the one that includes "See I drink always" would be the wisest choice.
There's nobody better than Murf667, she's the best little Evertonian I know!
As for you, Murf 668, your Everton shirt can hardly wait.

If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards.  Checkmate!

deCoubertin

December 29, 2009, 07:11:36 PM
Reply #16

Endless, Nameless

Why?  Everything they come out with on MOTD is complete bollocks.  The best thing they could do on that show is all keep quiet and concentrate on throwing stuff at that idiot Lawrenson.

If every other word is wise, then I would give us either:

See I drink always headed every word speak one wisdom... guys?

or

because don't I'm clear and other I is of Right Guys?

I think the one that includes "See I drink always" would be the wisest choice.

Good point. Most of the pundits are ex-Liverpool men anyway. And Although Lineker's on there, he's not allowed to say anything that isn't on the bloody teleprompt...

Oh, the first one please. I are a wise!
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 30, 2009, 12:15:27 AM
Reply #17

slothzen

Speaking of MoTD, I usually can get the show in a torrent an hour after it's finished.  I can't seem to find it anywhere for yesterday.  Anyone know where I can get it?

December 30, 2009, 12:19:18 AM
Reply #18

Bily No Pace

it's out there mate, if you can get on UKnova that's where I got it from.

On the subject of the goal, I'm glad that it was a legit goal, I hate winning games based off a bad referee decision. It also means we're still due a bit of luck from Saha's disallowed goal at Birmingham.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 12:56:06 AM by Myke »
Bily No Pace has no signature

December 30, 2009, 12:21:44 AM
Reply #19

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

On the subject of the goal, I'm glad that it was a legit goal, I hate winning games based off a bad referee decision. It also means we're still due a bit of luck from Saha's disallowed goal at Birmingham.

I love this theory

December 30, 2009, 12:28:06 AM
Reply #20

Bily No Pace

I love this theory

Was meant to be tongue in cheek.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 12:55:31 AM by Myke »
Bily No Pace has no signature

December 30, 2009, 12:29:13 AM
Reply #21

Endless, Nameless

I love this theory

I despise it. We will NEVER get a return on all the luck lost.

The only way we could ever say 'swings and roundabouts' about this season is if all the injured players returned, we got invested in by the world's first Trillionaire (who was also a bluenose), Duncan Ferguson reversed the ageing process and came back for us, Kenwright and Rafa fell down a manhole, we got a new stadium with more seats than Stephen Fry has brain cells and Louis Saha decided to stay.

So, I'm not holding my breath...

December 30, 2009, 12:33:07 AM
Reply #22

slothzen

Ah, I don't know why I just don't check the UK sites first.  Found it on The Box cuz I already had a login there.  Thanks.

December 30, 2009, 02:40:05 AM
Reply #23

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I despise it. We will NEVER get a return on all the luck lost.

The only way we could ever say 'swings and roundabouts' about this season is if all the injured players returned, we got invested in by the world's first Trillionaire (who was also a bluenose), Duncan Ferguson reversed the ageing process and came back for us, Kenwright and Rafa fell down a manhole, we got a new stadium with more seats than Stephen Fry has brain cells and Louis Saha decided to stay.

So, I'm not holding my breath...

If we had a trillionaire, why the hell would we need Ferguson back? We'd be able to buy good players.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 30, 2009, 02:42:08 AM
Reply #24

Endless, Nameless

If we had a trillionaire, why the hell would we need Ferguson back? We'd be able to buy good players.

Hey! STFU! I don't care who you are, Duncan Ferguson is awesome.

December 30, 2009, 06:25:10 AM
Reply #25

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

Did you watch the Chelsea game. Did you not see 2 of the flukiest goals ever? Even Yak's goal was fortuitous
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 30, 2009, 06:29:43 AM
Reply #26

Endless, Nameless

Did you watch the Chelsea game. Did you not see 2 of the flukiest goals ever? Even Yak's goal was fortuitous

That gained us ONE point. We lost TWO in the brummy game. And that was luck we generated by exploting their weak defending, that's completely different to incorrect refereeing decisions.

December 30, 2009, 07:25:56 AM
Reply #27

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Doesn't matter. That draw gave us confidence. A 3-0 or 3-1 drubbing could of knocked confidence back furthur.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 30, 2009, 07:34:26 AM
Reply #28

Endless, Nameless

Doesn't matter. That draw gave us confidence. A 3-0 or 3-1 drubbing could of knocked confidence back furthur.

Over-analyse much?

December 30, 2009, 07:35:55 AM
Reply #29

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Just responding to your reply.