0 (0%)
Lukaku
1 (1.3%)
Pienaar (Sub)
1 (1.3%)
Mirallas (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Author Topic: Everton v Southampton  (Read 28055 times)

December 30, 2013, 04:05:11 AM
Reply #645

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
But Barry and Howard are back next game, 2 of the most calming dominating influences in our team. Chill out mate, like Brownie said, have a hot chocolate or something and enjoy the end of the year, some massive changes have happened and even though we had our worries it all seems to have been for the best :) :hug:
I have to return some videotapes.

December 30, 2013, 04:06:18 AM
Reply #646

Sozzled

But Barry and Howard are back next game, 2 of the most calming dominating influences in our team. Chill out mate, like Brownie said, have a hot chocolate or something and enjoy the end of the year, some massive changes have happened and even though we had our worries it all seems to have been for the best :) :hug:

Yeh suppose you're right. Just desperate for us to get in those top 4 places.

December 30, 2013, 04:07:57 AM
Reply #647

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
We all are mate, me as much as anyone. Out of interest how old are you? Have you experience any glory as an Everton fan?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 30, 2013, 04:08:13 AM
Reply #648

Sozzled

I hate ragging on fellow blues but you give me the impression that if you went out on a night with the boys, pulled a really fit bird, took her home, did the deed the next day you would sy "Well, she didnt do anal and didnt look like Megan Fox so I'm disappointed."

Hahahaha probably right.

December 30, 2013, 04:08:57 AM
Reply #649

Sozzled

We all are mate, me as much as anyone. Out of interest how old are you? Have you experience any glory as an Everton fan?

Am 25 mate. Seen the FA Cup as a 7 year old that's it.

December 30, 2013, 04:10:55 AM
Reply #650

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Yeh suppose you're right. Just desperate for us to get in those top 4 places.

Me too! We need to finally wash away that taste of last time we got there and were cheated, and i have no doubt the team we have now can do well in the competition. Especially with the money bonus and the magical pull of our manager for certain prospects.

We just have to accept it isnt going to happen right away and we need to build the squad slowly due to funds, so when we inevitably lose players to injuries/suspensions the team isnt going to be as good as the first 11. Thats why people are so upbeat about the win regardless of performance, because we STILL beat a very good team with a lesser line up.

December 30, 2013, 04:11:51 AM
Reply #651

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Ah love you. No wonder you are so passionate. What will be will be son, you can't influence it, so just enjoy each game as it comes
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 30, 2013, 04:14:25 AM
Reply #652

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Am 25 mate. Seen the FA Cup as a 7 year old that's it.

Im 25 as well, so i understand that frustrating craving to see the glory days in the flesh! And it is coming, we just need to be patient and understand that we will slip up along the way.

And to recognise that a poor performance isnt a slip up when we get the 3 points ;)

December 30, 2013, 04:14:42 AM
Reply #653

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Sozzled, if we got 4th I have a funny feeling you'd be moaning we didn't get 3rd! You keep going on about our performance which is irrelevant now the match is finished. What is relevant is the 3 points we added to our total.

We have been below par in a few of our wins this season and I for one couldn't care less. Do everyone a favour and stop predicting everton defeats based on past performances too, you have no idea what our future results will be...unless you're prepared to give us next weeks lottery numbers in this crystal ball of yours stop stating 'if we play like that we'll get beat' as if it's fact.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

December 30, 2013, 04:19:52 AM
Reply #654

DannyR

Looks like Seamus scored twice, One on the pitch and one off the pitch, he got engaged to his girlfriend who he's been with since school
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

December 30, 2013, 04:26:57 AM
Reply #655

Sozzled

Sozzled, if we got 4th I have a funny feeling you'd be moaning we didn't get 3rd! You keep going on about our performance which is irrelevant now the match is finished. What is relevant is the 3 points we added to our total.

We have been below par in a few of our wins this season and I for one couldn't care less. Do everyone a favour and stop predicting everton defeats based on past performances too, you have no idea what our future results will be...unless you're prepared to give us next weeks lottery numbers in this crystal ball of yours stop stating 'if we play like that we'll get beat' as if it's fact.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 04:27:32 AM by Sozzled »

December 30, 2013, 04:48:17 AM
Reply #656

MmmBlueRamirez

But it's not that though is it.. People are happy with the performance. We were crap.

Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 30, 2013, 06:44:14 AM
Reply #657

ihatecollina

ssshhh, sozzled is about to talk....
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 06:44:50 AM by ihatecollina »
The bird in the pink is back.....

December 30, 2013, 07:16:45 AM
Reply #658

Sozzled

ssshhh, sozzled is about to talk....

Lovely self portrait mate  :thumbsup: