0 (0%)
Jelavic (Sub)
0 (0%)
Osman (Sub)
2 (4.2%)
Naismith (Sub)
1 (2.1%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: Stoke v Everton  (Read 24614 times)

January 01, 2014, 05:35:17 PM
Reply #45

BrotherEstapol

Why isn't he in a festive mood them mate? Other than not celebrating Christmas?
Mate are you fucking for real?

You seem to come into threads looking to start arguments and stir shit...
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 05:35:33 PM by BrotherEstapol »

January 01, 2014, 05:40:33 PM
Reply #46

Sozzled

Mate are you fucking for real?

You seem to come into threads looking to start arguments and stir shit...

Whys that? I posted he's a Muslim. How's that looking to argue ?

January 01, 2014, 05:57:25 PM
Reply #47

Bluedylan

Whys that? I posted he's a Muslim. How's that looking to argue ?

Well you're asking why he's not in the Christmas spirit and saying that maybe it's because he's Muslim and therefore not into Christmas, from looking at one photo? I mean is that actually a serious comment or question?

Who knows? Maybe he doesn't like having his photo taken, maybe he's not a big smiler, maybe he has dodgy teeth, maybe his missus has been on his case all day, maybe one of his kids accidentally leant on his nuts while sitting on his knee. I mean FFS, Sozzled lad.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 01, 2014, 06:04:38 PM
Reply #48

Sozzled

Well you're asking why he's not in the Christmas spirit and saying that maybe it's because he's Muslim and therefore not into Christmas, from looking at one photo? I mean is that actually a serious comment or question?

Who knows? Maybe he doesn't like having his photo taken, maybe he's not a big smiler, maybe he has dodgy teeth, maybe his missus has been on his case all day, maybe one of his kids accidentally leant on his nuts while sitting on his knee. I mean FFS, Sozzled lad.

It's a valid point he's a Muslim. Lots don't celebrate it. His kids also don't look very festive. Maybe they don't celebrate it, rather than him having dodgy teeth.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 06:05:07 PM by Sozzled »

January 01, 2014, 06:05:45 PM
Reply #49

blob

back to the game...

no doubt this will be a tough one. let's hope we're not too limited by niggling injuries, and can turn out our strongest 11. away at stoke is never a gimme.

oh, and mark hughes is a cunt.

edit: a bit early, but anyway - http://atdhe.sx/soccer/watch-stoke-city-everton-fc-519ih
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 06:26:55 PM by blob »

January 01, 2014, 06:36:39 PM
Reply #50

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
If anyone comes across an ipad friendly stream or link can you post it on here please...much appreciated.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

January 01, 2014, 06:40:17 PM
Reply #51

Gash

Global Moderator
It's a valid point he's a Muslim. Lots don't celebrate it. His kids also don't look very festive. Maybe they don't celebrate it, rather than him having dodgy teeth.

He's wearing a Santa hat for fucksake, it doesn't get any more Chrismasy.

January 01, 2014, 06:42:09 PM
Reply #52

indiantoffee1975

Just because he's muslim, doesn't mean he can't celebrate xmas and eid. I'm a hindu and celebrate both xmas and diwali.

January 01, 2014, 06:45:01 PM
Reply #53

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck off with the arguing it doesn't matter it's just a fucking picture. I gurn like Chandler on 99% of mine.

Can see it being a tough one today, they will want to prove they are better than they showed last time.

January 01, 2014, 06:46:38 PM
Reply #54

Bluedylan

Fuck off with the arguing it doesn't matter it's just a fucking picture. I gurn like Chandler on 99% of mine.

Can see it being a tough one today, they will want to prove they are better than they showed last time.

They're unbeaten at home for 6 games apparently. Still think no Huth and Begovic could be important for us. Feeling pretty confident in all honesty, as long as we don't have any new injuries that we don't know about yet.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 01, 2014, 06:50:17 PM
Reply #55

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
They're unbeaten at home for 6 games apparently. Still think no Huth and Begovic could be important for us. Feeling pretty confident in all honesty, as long as we don't have any new injuries that we don't know about yet.

Yeah we are certainly good enough to do them and we haven't taken anyone for granted so far. I expect Mirallas and Pienaar to come back in and we will look strong then.

January 01, 2014, 07:21:52 PM
Reply #56

Alanvideo

At least he's not firing blanks.
.........looks like he's been prolific over the last 5 seasons.
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 01, 2014, 07:23:18 PM
Reply #57

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Rumours stones could be in for Distin. Not the best of games for him to debut in with their lumbering front line.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

January 01, 2014, 07:30:46 PM
Reply #58

blob

Rumours stones could be in for Distin. Not the best of games for him to debut in with their lumbering front line.

that would be strange. if he's in for jags however...

January 01, 2014, 07:32:53 PM
Reply #59

Cuttyblue

Brutal hangover.

Here's hoping Everton can provide some relief.  0-1 win for us is what I went for in the prediction thread.

Speaking of Kone, he's been poor in each of his few appearances for the club so far.  Wonder if he'll turn good... we don't exactly have a lot of striker quality outside of Luka.