November 17, 2018, 12:23:16 AM

Author Topic: McGeady at Goodison today  (Read 12417 times)

January 19, 2014, 07:34:57 AM
Reply #120

Les Trebilcock

Just seen this on United forum:

Amazing isn't it, Everton have scored less and conceded less goals than United have in the league and yet Martinez is all of a sudden seen as this 'god' that plays expansive football. The same 'god ' that saw his team relegated last year and battling relegation for countless years prior to that.
Why has Martinez become this 'god' all of a sudden? Is it because they are higher than us in the league perhaps playing this wonderful attacking football that has seen them score less and concede less goals than United? He played this expansive football at Wigan but he didn't have a defensive unit built by Moyes and because Wigan were struggling nothing was ever said about the god that was Martinez.

Seriously some of you need to give your heads a wobble. This guy has just paid £9.5m for Aiden McGeady ffs!! Not one of you have mentioned that.

My bold. I bloody hope he hasn't lol. Not one United fan put the poster straight about that comment. £9.5m on Mcgeady lmao

Silly cunt...we've paid £1.5m for Aiden McGeady.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/454662/Everton-s-Roberto-Martinez-delighted-with-new-Toffees-star-Aiden-McGeady
You can take that to the bank.

January 19, 2014, 06:15:31 PM
Reply #121

blob

"conceded less goals" is seen as a criticism?

plank.

January 19, 2014, 07:48:27 PM
Reply #122

Deano Blue Boy

To be fair to him, the 9 and the 1 are very close to each other on the keyboard.

January 19, 2014, 07:49:42 PM
Reply #123

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

January 19, 2014, 07:53:45 PM
Reply #124

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Well, Moyes was seen as the messiah. God is the next level up ;)
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

January 19, 2014, 08:54:39 PM
Reply #125

74Blue

Just seen this on United forum:

Amazing isn't it, Everton have scored less and conceded less goals than United have in the league and yet Martinez is all of a sudden seen as this 'god' that plays expansive football. The same 'god ' that saw his team relegated last year and battling relegation for countless years prior to that.
Why has Martinez become this 'god' all of a sudden? Is it because they are higher than us in the league perhaps playing this wonderful attacking football that has seen them score less and concede less goals than United? He played this expansive football at Wigan but he didn't have a defensive unit built by Moyes and because Wigan were struggling nothing was ever said about the god that was Martinez.

Seriously some of you need to give your heads a wobble. This guy has just paid £9.5m for Aiden McGeady ffs!! Not one of you have mentioned that.

My bold. I bloody hope he hasn't lol. Not one United fan put the poster straight about that comment. £9.5m on Mcgeady lmao
If I'd spotted that, I would have had to reply with something along the lines of, That's almost as bad as the stupid cunt that spunked almost £30m on Fellaini, despite knowing that he had a £23m release clause in his contract. In any case, it wasn't £9.5m that Everton spent on McGeady, it was about 30 bob and half a Mars bar, because the whole world knows that BK hasn't got a pot to piss in. Now crawl back into your cardboard box you fucking manc scruff and worry about your own aging shite squad and the half a billion pound of shit that the Glazers have dropped you lot in. Enjoy life in the Championship when your debts catch up with you and the ginger messiah takes you down with his shite defensive brand of negative football and endless fucking dithering.