November 21, 2017, 03:26:01 AM

Author Topic: 10 Million  (Read 4779 times)

May 16, 2010, 03:30:20 AM
Reply #30

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Lets pretend I'm not going to read these pointless threads this summer.
Well I can't be assed to read this one.
I used to like reading The Everton forum to keep up with the news.
Not pointless speculation.

Thank god there's a general football chat and we've got a World Cup coming.

Oh i am sorry here was me thinking this was a forum for fans to discuss opinions and hopes for efc. Please accept my apologies for boring and annoying. I wont do it again

Simply simply lovely

deCoubertin

May 16, 2010, 10:37:15 AM
Reply #31

fortune9

micheal kightley (wolves) and boyd (rangers) IMO
Those that dont know do not matter!

May 16, 2010, 05:41:11 PM
Reply #32

bloody scally

micheal kightley (wolves) and boyd (rangers) IMO

Sorry but that must be a WU. Terrible, terrible, terrible shout.

May 16, 2010, 06:04:18 PM
Reply #33

Tony Clifton

Sorry but that must be a WU. Terrible, terrible, terrible shout.

And besides...  Boyd is available on a free, and Kightly wouldn't cost anything near 10M.

I think we could do worse than Boyd...  if we can't do better, that is.  Kightly?  I'm sure we could do much better!

May 16, 2010, 07:00:36 PM
Reply #34

bloody scally

And besides...  Boyd is available on a free, and Kightly wouldn't cost anything near 10M.

I think we could do worse than Boyd...  if we can't do better, that is.  Kightly?  I'm sure we could do much better!

Boyd is one of the worst. We might aswell go back to the Kevin Kilbane years if we are looking to bring him in, even as a squad player. He would just lie around getting fatter and stealing our wages whilst planning out his early retirement. The man is a poisonous wanker that thinks he's the big shot because he ca score against poor scottish opposition but that is all he does. I've taken time out to watch him first hand three times this season and he has done nothing. Nothing. As for kightly, we'd be just as good going for AJ again. We need to spend money on good players that can score goals, not backwards squad-fillers that might contribute two goals the whole season. If they're free or loans, right enough, but if money is involved £1.5million could be the difference in signing a moutinho.

May 16, 2010, 07:26:50 PM
Reply #35

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Donovan - £8m?
Beckford - Free
Mucha - Free
Senderos - Free

Then spend the remaining £2m on a couple of young prospects.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

May 16, 2010, 09:14:56 PM
Reply #36

willo

If we got £10M to spend, would like to see us bring in Landon Donovan and Chris Eagles.

May 16, 2010, 09:27:18 PM
Reply #37

chang

I think Matt Jarvis of Wolves would be a good buy, and plenty of change out of 10 million.

May 16, 2010, 11:49:08 PM
Reply #38

Optimistic Blue

Lee Chung Young, Charlie Adam and then raid Pompey for a load of cut price squad players, Belhadj as back up for Baines, "The Axe" Mokoena to convince Stevie to stay, and Kevin Prince-Boateng
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

May 17, 2010, 01:19:11 AM
Reply #39

fortune9

I think Matt Jarvis of Wolves would be a good buy, and plenty of change out of 10 million.
[/quo

this
Those that dont know do not matter!

May 18, 2010, 01:54:33 PM
Reply #40

fast lane

I like Fast Lane, he's got decent knowledge of the game. And he has a point, it could be a veeerrrrrrryyyyyy long summer.

Thanks, but I wouldn't worry about it.
Some weedy school kid trying to be funny at the expense of others..
When was the last time he had an articulate opinion? I wouldn't know.
His avatar says it all about him.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

May 18, 2010, 02:05:42 PM
Reply #41

milky71

this post confuses me a little