0 (0%)
Naismith (pick this answer) (sub)
38 (76%)
Osman (sub)
0 (0%)
Deulofeu (sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Everton v Swansea  (Read 19615 times)

February 16, 2014, 06:45:15 PM
Reply #45

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
It's great how both moyes and now Martinez take this as serious as the league.

Great stuff.

February 16, 2014, 06:49:06 PM
Reply #46

Ross

It's time we took someone's pants down this season and give someone a good old fashioned spanking, really hope its today on national TV so it send out a message that we're on our way back.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 16, 2014, 06:51:05 PM
Reply #47

JonnyII

No Bony or Michu for them  :o

February 16, 2014, 06:52:42 PM
Reply #48

Bluedylan

Yep, what Samwise said. We've had a tricky few weeks, and we need a dominant performance to get things back on track and get some optimism and confidence back. Well excited with the front 4 we've got playing today.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

February 16, 2014, 06:54:55 PM
Reply #49

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
yay Everton full strength, Swansea second string, these type of things never go wrong!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

February 16, 2014, 06:55:33 PM
Reply #50

Tinga

I'm just not confident for this, haven't been since that derby. Hopefully we can get a really great result here today but also a great performance too!.

February 16, 2014, 06:55:58 PM
Reply #51

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Why would Swansea put out a second string squad? Don't they want to win the FA Cup? Crazy.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

February 16, 2014, 06:56:12 PM
Reply #52

indiantoffee1975

That's a terrible Swansea lineup, we should be looking at another QPR/Stevenage scoreline
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 06:56:35 PM by indiantoffee1975 »

February 16, 2014, 06:56:29 PM
Reply #53

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
That's the strongest team we've had for a long time.

February 16, 2014, 06:57:26 PM
Reply #54

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Was confident till ss piped up... Damn you ss

Simply simply lovely

February 16, 2014, 06:58:02 PM
Reply #55

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Why would Swansea put out a second string squad? Don't they want to win the FA Cup? Crazy.

They're playing Napoli on Thursday, and are right in the relegation scrap.

I've seen their team, it's pretty strong. De Guzman, Richards etc

February 16, 2014, 06:59:12 PM
Reply #56

Bluedylan

Agree. Dangerous game to play, because they have Napoli in the Europa in midweek, but they could easily be pretty much out of both competitions in 4 days time, and could easily spiral into a very negative situation. The cup is winnable. Seems like a bizarre choice to me.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

February 16, 2014, 07:00:09 PM
Reply #57

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
They're playing Napoli on Thursday, and are right in the relegation scrap.

I've seen their team, it's pretty strong. De Guzman, Richards etc

Thursday is 4 days away. They have more chance of winning the FA Cup than the EL.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

February 16, 2014, 07:01:14 PM
Reply #58

Ross

yay Everton full strength, Swansea second string, these type of things never go wrong!

Stealth you don't seem you're normal chirpy self, did the song not go down to well?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 16, 2014, 07:05:24 PM
Reply #59

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Stealth you don't seem you're normal chirpy self, did the song not go down to well?

haha it went down very well!

just not confident about Everton at the moment!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!