November 22, 2017, 10:53:17 PM

Author Topic: Most Consistent Performer in the last 3 years?  (Read 1713 times)

February 24, 2014, 07:14:59 PM
Reply #15

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
I'd go with Baines, followed by Jags.

I love Distin and think he's been consistent, but has had the odd wobble or made crucial mistakes that have cost us.

deCoubertin

February 24, 2014, 07:26:18 PM
Reply #16

Ross

I'd go with Baines. The previous two seasons he was head and shoulders our best player and the best fullback in the league by a mile, this seasons change of playing style may have restricted his attacking play but he's still a fine defender and never lets us down. Jags runs him a close second and has excelled even more since he was given the armband but he's still behind Baines.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 24, 2014, 07:45:49 PM
Reply #17

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Phil Neville was pretty consistent

:)

February 24, 2014, 08:37:38 PM
Reply #18

Heisenberg

Yes definitely Neville.

Mirralas is pretty inconsistent at being an average player, every 10 games he'll have a good one. But then again I'd say all of our attacking players over the years are inconsistent. The whole defence being generally consistent over the past 5 years

February 25, 2014, 02:12:56 AM
Reply #19

charlatan

Osman and Pienaar.  Well, their shooting has anyway

February 25, 2014, 03:10:39 AM
Reply #20

montanatoffeefan

Are we still paying Andy van der Meyde to be consistently inured and shit-faced?
Everton forever.

February 25, 2014, 07:04:49 AM
Reply #21

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Are we still paying Andy van der Meyde to be consistently inured and shit-faced?

No.

February 25, 2014, 12:08:38 PM
Reply #22

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Gueye by a long way.

Serious answer is Baines. A few seasons ago Jags was horribly bad, so much so that Heitinga took his place and shone
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...