November 21, 2017, 08:05:15 PM

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 35507 times)

March 06, 2014, 06:49:38 PM
Reply #60

wilbur

anyone nervous yet?

I just can't see us winning there, would bite your hand off for a replay

I'm nervous as fuck and it's even going to spoil my Friday night. I've decided to take 4 cans of Bulmer's on the train and even though it means starting drinking at 9:00 a.m. I can't face the journey any other way. :cheers:

I'd be ecstatic with a win and delirious with a draw, so defeat is not something I wish to contemplate, although in truth I may never come back if it happens.

We just need the players to believe even if WE aren't sure.
“It was the best 10 years of my career, in fact they are the only team I ever actually played for. That’s what happens when you play for Everton, you forget the rest, the rest means nothing.” - Duncan Ferguson

March 06, 2014, 09:01:22 PM
Reply #61

blob

March 06, 2014, 09:03:52 PM
Reply #62

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Looks like jack wilshere is out for 6 weeks. Not sure if it's good news or bad

Simply simply lovely

March 06, 2014, 09:17:43 PM
Reply #63

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Oh good, he did get twatted then.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

March 06, 2014, 09:18:43 PM
Reply #64

Shogun

Administrator
Looks like jack wilshere is out for 6 weeks. Not sure if it's good news or bad
I don't know, he's pretty largely crap this season hasn't he?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 06, 2014, 09:25:08 PM
Reply #65

Ross

It's got to be considered a bonus, although he's not been playing to his full potential he's an important part of their team. So if he's missing their weaker, which can only be a positive.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 06, 2014, 09:30:29 PM
Reply #66

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Apparently there's a STAT that says they win more without him

Simply simply lovely

March 06, 2014, 09:47:40 PM
Reply #67

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
It's good news for my tv as I'd end up smashing it in rage at that crying twat

March 06, 2014, 11:09:49 PM
Reply #68

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Apparently there's a STAT that says they win more without him
Spurs had the same with Bale remember. Or to be correct they never won with Bale in the team. Stats are just a stupid way of making an excuse
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 01:56:57 AM by Polledreng »

March 07, 2014, 02:17:51 AM
Reply #69

The Good Citizen

Arsenal injury update from a random Gunners site.

"As well as Jack Wilshere taking a painful whack to his foot, which could bruise, swell up or somehow put him out of Saturday’s game against Everton, Laurent Koscielny is also a worry. He didn’t play for France last night, but according to L’Equipe it was more of a precautionary measure after the defender felt a tweak in his hamstring during training. It can’t have been too bad because he was on the bench.

If Kos does have to miss the crucial FA cup game, it will be a blow but at least it didn’t happen before his natural replacement Thomas Vermaelen returned to the squad. The good news from France was that Bacary Sagna and Olivier Giroud only played the last few minutes so should be fresh and ready for Everton.

Nacho Monreal is also expected to be available and there is a chance that new signing Kim Kallstrom will be fit enough to play, but probably not from the start. Aaron Ramsey is well on the way to match fitness but will not be ready in time for this FA cup game."
I cast a shorter shadow with every passing day

March 07, 2014, 03:30:19 AM
Reply #70

Shogun

Administrator
Would be a big boost if they have Koscielny out.

Him and Mertesacker are a great partnership.

Similar to us having Jags out really.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 07, 2014, 02:22:34 PM
Reply #71

Optimistic Blue

anyone nervous yet?

I just can't see us winning there, would bite your hand off for a replay

There's nothing to be nervous about mate, i have absolutely no doubt in my mind we will progress to the next round

I don't even need to watch the match, i am aware of the result before a ball is even kicked x
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

March 07, 2014, 05:00:33 PM
Reply #72

JonnyII

Not feeling it at all.

3-0 Arsenal

March 07, 2014, 05:05:49 PM
Reply #73

Ross

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 07, 2014, 05:50:14 PM
Reply #74

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
There's nothing to be nervous about mate, i have absolutely no doubt in my mind we will progress to the next round

I don't even need to watch the match, i am aware of the result before a ball is even kicked x

Who did we beat in the final?
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney