November 21, 2017, 10:36:18 AM

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 35493 times)

March 09, 2014, 04:39:35 AM
Reply #675

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I think Mcgeady is pretty good, think he will prove a lot of people wrong next season when he is fully fit.
I have to return some videotapes.

March 09, 2014, 04:40:44 AM
Reply #676

bluegrant

At least we've confirmed your age, you must have been born after about 2003 if you think McGeady is the worst signing in the history of EFC.

P.S. I agree to an extent, it should have been Deulofeu/McGeady and Naismith that came on.
yes baffled by that thought naismith was super sub no offence Lizz  :-*  :cheers:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 04:52:41 AM by bluegrant »

March 09, 2014, 04:52:49 AM
Reply #677

JonnyII

At least we've confirmed your age, you must have been born after about 2003 if you think McGeady is the worst signing in the history of EFC.

P.S. I agree to an extent, it should have been Deulofeu/McGeady and Naismith that came on.

You have, or we have? i didnt realise you were more than one person? im intrigued by that, also,  i didnt realise i announced my date of birth on my previous post. So no, you havent established nothing. wind your neck in and stop showing off infront of your cyber bum chums, you absolute mess of a human being.

if you dont like my opinon on Mcgeady, thats your problem #fact. He's the worst signing we have ever made. The lad is absolute dogshit, you (and your cyber buddies) will find out in time the hard way. until then <cyber high five>

March 09, 2014, 04:54:35 AM
Reply #678

bluegrant

You have, or we have? i didnt realise you were more than one person? im intrigued by that, also,  i didnt realise i announced my date of birth on my previous post. So no, you havent established nothing. wind your neck in and stop showing off infront of your cyber bum chums, you absolute mess of a human being.

if you dont like my opinon on Mcgeady, thats your problem #fact. He's the worst signing we have ever made. The lad is absolute dogshit, you (and your cyber buddies) will find out in time the hard way. until then <cyber high five>
god gash there getting worse lol

March 09, 2014, 05:10:48 AM
Reply #679

Gash

Global Moderator

March 09, 2014, 05:17:36 AM
Reply #680

bluegrant

nooooo its over now. the unbelievers hopefully have taken the hint  :whistle:
quiet tonight looking forward to some funny banter about game etc. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 05:21:26 AM by bluegrant »

March 09, 2014, 05:39:21 AM
Reply #681

bluestevie

Grow up you weapon
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

March 09, 2014, 05:42:15 AM
Reply #682

sirblue57

mcgeady is not shite, but he lacks fitness, and even more so match fitness. its not his fault we bought him at the wrong time.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

March 09, 2014, 05:43:36 AM
Reply #683

bluegrant

all over now boys lets get on to next game eh.

ps night Lizz x tc
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 05:54:09 AM by bluegrant »

March 09, 2014, 04:19:12 PM
Reply #684

Dvm23

the lad obviously never seen Kroldrup