0 (0%)
Naismith (Sub)
1 (2.4%)
Osman (Sub)
0 (0%)
Deulofeu (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Everton v Swansea  (Read 31358 times)

March 22, 2014, 11:18:48 PM
Reply #330

bacon sarnie

Boney for Kone & send Lukaku back to Maureen but 3 points is 3 points and Spurs are shite.

Howard MOM

That is all.

March 22, 2014, 11:19:00 PM
Reply #331

Ross

I think McGeady can come out of that with his head held high. Other than that, maybe Distin but he really should have controlled the back four better, as an experienced pro he's gotta take some blame for Stones' performance today.

I think he was possibly the best of a under performing bunch, certainly nothing particularly special. Hopefully as his fitness improves he will become a very important cog in the machine but he wasn't that special today just more efficient than the rest.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 22, 2014, 11:19:13 PM
Reply #332

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
will take a scrappy win like that at this stage of the season.  All that matters is the result

Swansea deserved something out of it but i don't care!

Classic shout by some fella by me as we struggled to clear our lines
"Just fucking clear it!!!"

McCarthy hoofs it clear

"who the fuck was that to?!"

you can't have it both ways!

Thought McGeady came into the game second half, Barkley showing signs of improvement and McCarthy did some vital mopping up at times.

We struggled to get Coleman into the game, and the two Belgians were largely poor
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 22, 2014, 11:21:44 PM
Reply #333

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber

Jesus, that bad huh.

On the bright side, we only ever play well for one half anyway, so it can only get better.

😀😀😀😀

3 Pts is 3 Pts.

5th place with a game in hand.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

March 22, 2014, 11:34:52 PM
Reply #334

Gash

Global Moderator
Anyway, we won again, and that counts for something. Now we get to laugh at Man U for a couple of hours.

Interestingly, according to Talksport Man Utd's away record is the third best in the league, it's Old Trafford they're having the problems at.

March 22, 2014, 11:35:06 PM
Reply #335

KoemansNumberTens

Is anyone going to be daft enough to pay 20-25M for Lukaku? I dont think hes had a game where hes looked worth more than half of that in about 4 months and hes had plenty where hes looked like a non league player

Id take him for 10M cos hes got potential but at the prices being talked about he'll be going nowhere

March 22, 2014, 11:38:15 PM
Reply #336

velimski

Interestingly, according to Talksport Man Utd's away record is the third best in the league, it's Old Trafford they're having the problems at.

they've scored as many goals at home as Fulham have!

March 22, 2014, 11:46:00 PM
Reply #337

blueski

thought they were all bad.
agree but for me its distin as MOTM who wasn't spotless but was having to cover for stones far too much

amazing how many times we wasted posession needlessly

« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 11:46:28 PM by blueski »
Nil Satis

March 22, 2014, 11:53:23 PM
Reply #338

The Good Citizen

3 wins in a row, thats a first in the league this season.

A win at Newcastle would be fantastic.
I cast a shorter shadow with every passing day

March 22, 2014, 11:54:35 PM
Reply #339

Shogun

Administrator
Don't think we have won away since Swansea
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 23, 2014, 12:25:36 AM
Reply #340

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Mc Geady good today, lads got talent but is sensible as well. Disappointed in mc carthy slowed down our play far too much today.

March 23, 2014, 12:33:29 AM
Reply #341

blueski

Mc Geady good today, lads got talent but is sensible as well. Disappointed in mc carthy slowed down our play far too much today.
yeah thought it was an off day for him

also with regards to lukaku I wonder if maybe he's got an illness or slight knock (at least I'm hoping this)
Nil Satis

March 23, 2014, 12:59:32 AM
Reply #342

Bally

Administrator
Never have I watched such a shit performance produce 5 goals
It's the roll I way

March 23, 2014, 01:04:48 AM
Reply #343

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
We didn't score two of tem and we were lucky they were so wasteful.

Barry and McCarthy look very very tired.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 23, 2014, 01:08:42 AM
Reply #344

74Blue

Mirallas definitely needs demoting to the bench at least for a few weeks. He was absolute shite again today.
The performance overall was piss poor, but there were a few positives to be taken, such as McGeady looking like he could be a decent addition to the squad. He certainly offers something a little bit different to what we already had in the squad.
Ross Barkley was better today than he has been in recent weeks, still not quite back to his best but definitely improving.
To play that badly and come away with three points is a positive too. A win is a win, however it is achieved.