0 (0%)
Alcaraz (sub)
0 (0%)
Osman (sub)
0 (0%)
McGeady (sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Everton v Manchester United  (Read 26078 times)

April 19, 2014, 04:50:41 PM
Reply #30

velimski

It has dawned on me that if Gareth Barry gets booked, he won't play another game for us this season, or perhaps ever again in fact.

April 19, 2014, 05:36:57 PM
Reply #31

School of Science

It has dawned on me that if Gareth Barry gets booked, he won't play another game for us this season, or perhaps ever again in fact.

Thought the booking amnesty is in place now ?
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

April 19, 2014, 05:39:02 PM
Reply #32

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber

His yellow cards have been cleared now mate, he won't be banned unless he gets a red card. I think the Sunderland game was the cut off. 
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

April 19, 2014, 05:43:41 PM
Reply #33

velimski

I stand corrected.

Sweet!

April 19, 2014, 08:01:56 PM
Reply #34

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
What has Phil Neville done/said to get the twitterverse all riled up?
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 19, 2014, 08:16:25 PM
Reply #35

Shogun

Administrator
Played in midfield for Everton.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 19, 2014, 08:24:53 PM
Reply #36

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Got asked 'do you think Everton can keep hold of their young players?'. His response was 'have they ever?'

April 19, 2014, 08:26:07 PM
Reply #37

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Got asked 'do you think Everton can keep hold of their young players?'. His response was 'have they ever?'

Well we kept hold of Hibbert and Osman phil!and they were the best 2!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 19, 2014, 08:31:19 PM
Reply #38

Ross

Not very diplomatic obviously but he's got a point unfortunately
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 19, 2014, 08:32:30 PM
Reply #39

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
I hate this misconception we sell our best players/young players. The only two significant young players we've sold in the past DECADE are Rooney and Rodwell. IMO Rodwell wasn't even that good and think the 12m we got for him was excellent business.

So I'd like to know who else he's referring to? He seems to have already forgot what happened at his time at everton.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 08:34:49 PM by Eddie »
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

April 19, 2014, 08:33:12 PM
Reply #40

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

Quite a shitty comment to make that.

April 19, 2014, 08:34:44 PM
Reply #41

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Quite a shitty comment to make that.

I thought so myself, didn't know if I was letting my dis like for the man get in the way though.

April 19, 2014, 08:53:46 PM
Reply #42

Ross

I hate this misconception we sell our best players/young players. The only two significant you players we've sold in the past DECADE are Rooney and Rodwell. IMO Rodwell wasn't even that good and think the 12m we got for him was excellent business.

So I'd like to know who else he's referring to? He seems to have already forgot what happened at his time at everton.

I think maybe you need to go further back, obviously we've sold the likes of Ball, Dunne and Jeffers in the past when they where touted as the next big thing. That's 5 in twenty years. During the same time we've only managed to keep 2 players who've come through the academy and had top careers in the premiership, so generally we have sold our top young prospects.

Hopefully that's going to change though, but he's right when clubs have come in for our good young players we've sold them on.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 19, 2014, 09:11:10 PM
Reply #43

blob

just mind games from neville, and let's face it, there's not that much going on in his mind...
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 09:11:28 PM by blob »

April 19, 2014, 09:28:19 PM
Reply #44

Evertonian in NC

We sold Fellaini, but anyone with a brain knows we made out like bandits on that deal.

PN can fuck right off.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin