0 (0%)
Alcaraz (sub)
0 (0%)
Osman (sub)
0 (0%)
McGeady (sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Everton v Manchester United  (Read 36627 times)

April 18, 2014, 01:55:07 PM
Read 36627 times

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Rooney will almost certainly play I would have thought

Wow they have had an epic amount of time to prepare for this!

Really hope we turn up for this one. The atmosphere really needs to be rocking. Could see Jagielka coming back in

If the unthinkable happens and we do get beat, the opposition manager could take a small step to winning some respect back by not celebrating
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 18, 2014, 11:16:48 PM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I'm hoping the extent of my obstructed view in the lower bullens isn't too bad!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 19, 2014, 12:35:25 AM
Reply #2

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

April 19, 2014, 08:01:56 PM
Reply #3

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
What has Phil Neville done/said to get the twitterverse all riled up?

April 19, 2014, 08:26:07 PM
Reply #4

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Got asked 'do you think Everton can keep hold of their young players?'. His response was 'have they ever?'

Well we kept hold of Hibbert and Osman phil!and they were the best 2!

April 20, 2014, 06:00:37 PM
Reply #5

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Mcaleny is second fav for us to score first goal... He won't even be in the squad will he?

seriously!surely Lukaku, Naisy and Mirallas are ahead of him

April 20, 2014, 06:06:47 PM
Reply #6

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
lukaku 6/1 Mcaleny 13/2

be amazed if he is in the squad

April 21, 2014, 01:22:17 AM
Reply #7

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
How anybody doesn't vote forColeman for MoM i don't know. brilliant brilliant performance.

McCarthy was good too as was Mirallis. Stones is a great player already. Alcaraz is some machine, the man won't play for a few months and then come back looking boss. Would love him to have a run of games.

i will say it again, Our defence looks good because we have a brilliant midfield. When our midfield duo of mccarthy and barry were broken up we conceded 3.

Mirallas mom for me, though Coleman and McCarthy were amazing too

He tortured Buttner today

April 21, 2014, 01:35:07 AM
Reply #8

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
once we had scored today it felt a bit like we were playing someone like Norwich at home.  Everyone around me at the game seemed really comfortable and not even remotely concerned about the oppositions chances of getting back into the game.

United fans must be so fed up!