0 (0%)
Naismith
22 (56.4%)
Osman (Sub)
1 (2.6%)
McGeady (sub)
4 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Southampton v Everton  (Read 29576 times)

April 26, 2014, 12:38:47 AM
Reply #60

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Both Everton and Southampton are yet to win a premier league game on BT Sport this season.

Southampton 0-3 Chelsea
Sunderland 2-2 Southampton
Manchester City 4-1 Southampton

Manchester City 3-1 Everton
Everton 3-3 Liverpool
Liverpool 4-0 Everton
Chelsea 1-0 Everton

To be fair this will be the first game that we've been favourites in. Fucking shitty Kopite channel, it'll be going the way of the rest of them did in a few years.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

April 26, 2014, 01:54:23 AM
Reply #61

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Zac Efron predicts us to win :love:

:-* :-* :-*
I have to return some videotapes.

April 26, 2014, 02:08:04 AM
Reply #62

howard1334

Quality player, and one of those like Arteta who may never get a full international cap. Probably worth the £15M price being bandied about. Not sure, however, whether he'd be worth us spending that amount on him, given needs elsewhere.

Big miss for Southampton with him being out.

Southhampton seem to have a whole bunch of players that are doing very well and other teams are interested in. If they could actually hold onto a couple of them, they could be very competitive going forward.

With that said, given that there left and right back are both wanted by top four clubs, there strikers both have over ten goals apiece in the prem this season (something I don't think we have ever had), Lallana is the breakout player of the season, and Schneiderlin  is apparently so awesome, you have to wonder why Southampton have not picked up even more points this season...

April 26, 2014, 02:11:01 AM
Reply #63

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Why is there a picture of zac efron in this thread?

April 26, 2014, 02:12:44 AM
Reply #64

cantoffee

Who wants their right back? Is it Clyne? He's decent but nothing more than a mid-table player.

April 26, 2014, 02:14:42 AM
Reply #65

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

He is bisexual Ram, ill fight you for him ;)
I have to return some videotapes.

April 26, 2014, 02:15:00 AM
Reply #66

Bluedylan

Southhampton seem to have a whole bunch of players that are doing very well and other teams are interested in. If they could actually hold onto a couple of them, they could be very competitive going forward.

With that said, given that there left and right back are both wanted by top four clubs, there strikers both have over ten goals apiece in the prem this season (something I don't think we have ever had), Lallana is the breakout player of the season, and Schneiderlin  is apparently so awesome, you have to wonder why Southampton have not picked up even more points this season...

Injuries and lack of depth. Their high pressing style is so reliant on physicality, that the need for depth is arguably greater than most teams in the Prem. Look at what's happened to Dortmund when they've had some injuries, it's almost impossible to retain those levels of performance without your first 11 playing most weeks, when you rely on the high press.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

April 26, 2014, 02:15:56 AM
Reply #67

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He is bisexual Ram, ill fight you for him ;)

Hmmmm, sounds like a potential spit roast is on the cards :)

April 26, 2014, 02:38:51 AM
Reply #68

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Such a hipster team Southampton!hope we tonk em.

Though Adam Lallana is welcome to join us in the summer, joining fellow boyhood blues Lewis Holtby, Jack Rodwell, Wayne Rooney and David Nugent
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 26, 2014, 02:48:51 AM
Reply #69

howard1334

Who wants their right back? Is it Clyne? He's decent but nothing more than a mid-table player.

A bunch of articles are suggesting that Arsenal are interested in Calum Chambers. Apparently he has 21 appearances for Southhampton this season, incluiding 18 starts. I have never even heard of him, so I can't really add much.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/04/24/arsenal-want-southampton-starlet-to-replace-departing-right-back-bacary-sagna-next-season/

April 26, 2014, 03:03:10 AM
Reply #70

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber

Really didn't need that coming up on my work computer for so many reasons.

April 26, 2014, 03:04:52 AM
Reply #71

Bluedylan

Such a hipster team Southampton!hope we tonk em.

The anti-hipster thing is start to become a bit hipster itself ;)
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

April 26, 2014, 03:10:03 AM
Reply #72

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Adam lallana wears dre beats round his neck for show.

He's that type of hipster

April 26, 2014, 03:14:25 AM
Reply #73

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

What is it with footy players and those beats headphones!terrible look!when the Munich players were turning up at Madrid they all had them on, have they just all been listening to their ipods on their own on the coach down?

what happened to the art of conversation?!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 26, 2014, 03:55:35 AM
Reply #74

The Good Citizen

So high street, lallana's probably aren't knock off's though.

What is it with footy players and those beats headphones!terrible look!when the Munich players were turning up at Madrid they all had them on, have they just all been listening to their ipods on their own on the coach down?

what happened to the art of conversation?!

They're all massive audiophiles Stealth. Long away trips arguing about each others soundstage clarity at low frequencies.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 04:00:25 AM by The Good Citizen »
I cast a shorter shadow with every passing day