0 (0%)
Deulofeu (Sub)
1 (1.5%)
McGeady (Sub)
0 (0%)
Fuck Liverpool, Fuck Tyler, Fuck Sky
26 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: Everton v Manchester City  (Read 31594 times)

April 29, 2014, 09:09:30 PM
Reply #45

Glory

Sir stealth I agree here but... With us playing first it can't be risked!!!!!! City to spank us please. Tbf I think with our injurys they will beat us anyway I just don't want them shower getting any favors of us or anyone else
Could this possibly be the first match thread where you aren't miserably whinging? Ironic if it is...

April 29, 2014, 09:56:50 PM
Reply #46

matty1878

Maybe so glory!
row u seat 167 park end

April 29, 2014, 10:16:09 PM
Reply #47

matty1878

Mate I not only live in the city, I'm 10 minutes walk from both grounds, as I've said before if you can't handle the banter then walk away. I'm not arsed in the slightest if they win the title, I'm only concerned with what we do, fuck the consequences

mate its not about the "banter" i dont want them cunts winning it end of. if the shoe was on the other foot they would be the same
row u seat 167 park end

April 29, 2014, 10:36:42 PM
Reply #48

bluestevie

mate its not about the "banter" i dont want them cunts winning it end of. if the shoe was on the other foot they would be the same

You are right they would, but don't give them the time of day by caring. Focus squarely on the Blues and your mind will be clear
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

April 29, 2014, 10:54:16 PM
Reply #49

matty1878

You are right they would, but don't give them the time of day by caring. Focus squarely on the Blues and your mind will be clear

ive tried this and tried this and i cant! ( to be in the masons in old swan after our match against mu)
and have them chanting "weve spent no money and were guna win the league" i was like wtf are they for real? all them with there season ticket seats in the fuckin pub every week. after seeing stevie g laaaaa  and being told by kopites prior  (he deserves it doesnt he for being loyal) .... yearh he deserves to win jack shit!
row u seat 167 park end

April 29, 2014, 11:02:47 PM
Reply #50

bluestevie

ive tried this and tried this and i cant! ( to be in the masons in old swan after our match against mu)
and have them chanting "weve spent no money and were guna win the league" i was like wtf are they for real? all them with there season ticket seats in the fuckin pub every week. after seeing stevie g laaaaa  and being told by kopites prior  (he deserves it doesnt he for being loyal) .... yearh he deserves to win jack shit!

That's your problem right there, you are bothered by fans who wouldn't know Anfield or the Red's history if it smacked them square in the face. The genuine match going Reds far outweigh the armchair/pub ones believe me
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

April 29, 2014, 11:27:18 PM
Reply #51

sirblue57

That's your problem right there, you are bothered by fans who wouldn't know Anfield or the Red's history if it smacked them square in the face. The genuine match going Reds far outweigh the armchair/pub ones believe me

they really ,REALLY don't. the happy clapper kopite, breeds like fucking rabbits at the first smell of glory. and die slower than a cockroach.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

April 29, 2014, 11:38:22 PM
Reply #52

bacon sarnie

they really ,REALLY don't. the happy clapper kopite, breeds like fucking rabbits at the first smell of glory. and die slower than a cockroach.

Made me laugh that.

April 30, 2014, 12:50:22 AM
Reply #53

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Matty I bet ya when the match is on sat you wont be able to help but root for us to win!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 30, 2014, 01:12:06 AM
Reply #54

matty1878

Matty I bet ya when the match is on sat you wont be able to help but root for us to win!

Of course I will being there! But inside if city score il just go the bar and drink more warm Chang ha ha
row u seat 167 park end

April 30, 2014, 01:32:36 AM
Reply #55

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Of course I will being there! But inside if city score il just go the bar and drink more warm Chang ha ha

I hope the hidden joy of us winning is brought to life even more by Crystal Palace's win on Monday night  :cheers:
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 30, 2014, 02:51:34 AM
Reply #56

Gash

Global Moderator
At least it should be one of the more relaxed matchday threads. :)

April 30, 2014, 03:00:12 AM
Reply #57

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
At least it should be one of the more relaxed matchday threads. :)
imagine the irony of people kicking off cos we are winning

Simply simply lovely

April 30, 2014, 03:03:46 AM
Reply #58

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
imagine the irony of people kicking off cos we are winning

Funny you should say that because I fully expect some fisty cuffs in the home end. Someone's going to take exception to someone else's opinions.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

April 30, 2014, 03:05:15 AM
Reply #59

Bluedylan

Funny you should say that because I fully expect some fisty cuffs in the home end. Someone's going to take exception to someone else's opinions.

If this place is any kind of barometer there's definitely gonna be some agro on Saturday, I agree.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.