0 (0%)
Deulofeu (Sub)
1 (1.5%)
McGeady (Sub)
0 (0%)
Fuck Liverpool, Fuck Tyler, Fuck Sky
26 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: Everton v Manchester City  (Read 31824 times)

May 04, 2014, 04:58:55 AM
Reply #555

bluegrant

I dont want to cause trouble on here but no
no problems from me  i wont  come on again ok

May 04, 2014, 04:59:21 AM
Reply #556

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
He's a better pundit than commentator.

Yeah for sure, the "im bored" comment was out of order i think, but still think he is one of the better commentators, which shows how piss poor the others are!
I have to return some videotapes.

May 04, 2014, 05:19:11 AM
Reply #557

Tinga

I dont want to cause trouble on here but no

I dread how you found this out..  :snigger:

I actually missed the "I'm bored" comment from Neville but surely Tyler almost bullying Everton fans should be mentioned a bit more by the media, right?

May 04, 2014, 08:30:09 AM
Reply #558

Bluedylan

No one's saying don't come on. They're just saying don't come on PMing someone and pretending to be a young woman. That's seriously fucking creepy behaviour.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

May 04, 2014, 01:19:15 PM
Reply #559

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Even 101greatgoals it at it. Even though it say it was a funny song they upload 2 songs from City supporters and claiming it was Everton fans. As Si said I some Evertonians joined in - and why not - It's a bloody funny song - but it was City's song. The second video is uploaded clearly in the away end (if the journo had ever been to GP) The first video is not as clearly but having a view on the girl uploading it you would esily found out that she was at anfield 3 weeks earilier wearing a skyblue scarf.  http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/everton-fans-brilliant-song-about-liverpools-steven-gerrard-epic-error-v-chelsea-in-the-man-city-game-video/ 

May 04, 2014, 04:23:50 PM
Reply #560

The Analog Kid

Calm down girl.

May 04, 2014, 05:41:48 PM
Reply #561

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Very surreal yesterday, couldn't wait for the match to end to be honest. Thought the players gave a good account of themselves though and the crowd backed our team despite the mixed feelings about the result.

Ive got a bad feeling City will slip up v villa or west game though, they didn't impress me at all yesterday and don't look like champions. If we still had a realistic chance of fourth with an intimidating atmosphere I think we would've beat them...probably convincingly.

Special shout out to Silas! Though you were unlucky with hit the bar, although you rushed your second shot mate. Good to see Robles win a Season ticket though.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

May 04, 2014, 05:43:05 PM
Reply #562

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
i agree Eddie, think they will draw one of the last two. So hoping the shite slip up tmoro
I have to return some videotapes.

May 04, 2014, 05:45:33 PM
Reply #563

GoodisonPk

Glad we lost - the only time I've ever been happy for us to do so. Not sure many realise the ramifications of them winning the title. Anyway it's done now and we've finished 5th. Great stuff from the lads let's hope we can get a striker in the summer

May 04, 2014, 06:10:08 PM
Reply #564

The Analog Kid

Very surreal yesterday, couldn't wait for the match to end to be honest. Thought the players gave a good account of themselves though and the crowd backed our team despite the mixed feelings about the result.

Ive got a bad feeling City will slip up v villa or west game though, they didn't impress me at all yesterday and don't look like champions. If we still had a realistic chance of fourth with an intimidating atmosphere I think we would've beat them...probably convincingly.

Special shout out to Silas! Though you were unlucky with hit the bar, although you rushed your second shot mate. Good to see Robles win a Season ticket though.

They never play well at Goodison though. We know how to play them, so did we make them play shit?

Question that, due to the fact I never saw the game.

May 04, 2014, 06:24:16 PM
Reply #565

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
They never play well at Goodison though. We know how to play them, so did we make them play shit?

Question that, due to the fact I never saw the game.

Maybe...they just didn't seem up for it to me and certainly weren't impressive in possession. Looked very nervy at the back too.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

May 04, 2014, 06:31:08 PM
Reply #566

The Analog Kid

Maybe...they just didn't seem up for it to me and certainly weren't impressive in possession. Looked very nervy at the back too.

A lot of sides have been like that this season. There's only really, dare I say it, the Shite that have had any consistencey and that was only over the last couple of months, that said, they were shit in the first few months of the season.

We had a good run but let ourselves down.

May 04, 2014, 06:52:02 PM
Reply #567

bacon sarnie

City would be unstoppable with a fit Toure, Silva & Aguero. Thought they did OK considering where and who they were playing.

Did we miss Barry?

May 04, 2014, 07:06:55 PM
Reply #568

Shogun

Administrator
Our 3 at the back looked more comfortable when they had 2 up front but when Aguero went off, I'm not sure they adjusted well when City went 4-2-3-1
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 04, 2014, 07:17:52 PM
Reply #569

bacon sarnie

Alcaraz doesn't fill me full of confidence when the opposition switches to 5-4-3-2-1 either.