3 (13%)
Deulofeu (sub)
0 (0%)
Pienaar (sub)
0 (0%)
Traore (sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Hull v Everton  (Read 24272 times)

May 10, 2014, 10:13:30 PM
Reply #45

Danny

I hope it's as dull as possible.

I don't think I've watched us on the last day for years, we never seem to have anything to play for.

May 10, 2014, 10:15:15 PM
Reply #46

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Think we'll get a tight win here...3-2 or something. Hope he gives some kids a run out.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

May 10, 2014, 11:14:09 PM
Reply #47

Alanvideo

Didn't Beckford score his wonder goal v. Chelsea on the last day 2/3 seasons ago ?
We are special ,we are Everton.

May 11, 2014, 04:04:25 PM
Reply #48

TSGun

Not really sure what to make of this fixture with the little incentive surrounding it. Perhaps we can nick it 1-0.

If there ever was a game to play any potential and available youngsters then this is it.

May 11, 2014, 05:13:19 PM
Reply #49

Ross

I can't see to many Hull players being up for this given the biggest day in most of their careers will be next week. I think we should come out comfortable winners something like 3-1. Our team will be interesting though, reckon Bobby will rest all the players off to the World Cup. If Distin is fit and Stones is on the bench it might mean he's had a tip off  ;)

Seems only yesterday we where playing at Carrow Rd and Barkley scored his first cracker and gave us a glimpse of whats to come, it's really flown this one given all the excitement about the team performances the young players and the chase for 4th. Obviously it been said so many times before but a little bit of investment in this squad could really see some great things from us next season....
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 11, 2014, 05:17:42 PM
Reply #50

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I'd like to see us break the 70 point barrier. Hope for a win.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

May 11, 2014, 05:25:46 PM
Reply #51

Redartin

It makes me sad to see how many people liked this

Now you know how Moyes feels.

Have a like, maybe you have accidentally outted the secret "clique" that doesn't exist.
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

May 11, 2014, 06:34:19 PM
Reply #52

Cozzie

Be interesting here, whether Martinez gives the kids a chance as we don't have anything left to play for, or try a whole new formation entirely.

May 11, 2014, 07:29:32 PM
Reply #53

Evertonian in NC

Good morning, lads and Lizz.  I have the feels about the season finale already.  One last game thread.  Time to break that 70 point barrier and close on a high note.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 11, 2014, 07:32:32 PM
Reply #54

The Good Citizen

Just watching SSN hilights of Ross in the city game with the sound down, I'm assuming Merson is saying he was bloody sensational.
I cast a shorter shadow with every passing day

May 11, 2014, 07:33:08 PM
Reply #55

Bluedylan

Yeah, I think Roberto will going for a win here, and not rest too many. 72 points was his stated target at the start of the season, and no-one wants to end up losing 4 of the last 5 games, having had such a good season.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

May 11, 2014, 07:33:20 PM
Reply #56

Snipellis11

Come on Everton lets end a great season with a win.

May 11, 2014, 07:34:10 PM
Reply #57

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Just watching SSN hilights of Ross in the city game with the sound down, I'm assuming Merson is saying he was bloody sensational.

He's just said he should start instead of Rooney

May 11, 2014, 07:36:32 PM
Reply #58

Evertonian in NC

Of course, with City as the channel flipping option.  Today will be the first and last time I flip madly back and forth between NBC and Bravo.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 11, 2014, 07:37:33 PM
Reply #59

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He's just said he should start instead of Rooney

Rooney doesn't play for us though.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin