November 19, 2017, 04:42:03 PM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread Summer 2014 - Sponsored by FootballITK.com  (Read 554121 times)

May 20, 2014, 02:41:33 AM
Reply #15

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
You left out DAVIDMOYES from GOT. He called quite a few right.
Yeah but then the mods used to post as him to boost figures

Simply simply lovely

May 20, 2014, 04:56:21 AM
Reply #16

American Evertonian

He's confirmed it on his twitter.

www.twitter.com/ryanerRobinson

Think this will be one of the 6 or 7 Martinez wants to bring in? Or is this to just bolster our youth and be a player for the future?
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

May 20, 2014, 03:35:34 PM
Reply #17

blue slug

A lot of the media seem to think we have circa 20m to spend, i thought we had that left over from last summer and with the new TV money i really was hoping that this was going to be a big spending summer like 30m to 40m as i believe we need a top quality striker and cm and maybe a winger and RB/CB. Whats others thoughts on this?

May 20, 2014, 03:36:45 PM
Reply #18

Alex6691

Think this will be one of the 6 or 7 Martinez wants to bring in? Or is this to just bolster our youth and be a player for the future?

Considering he'll highly unlikely be brought in for the first team, I imagine he is not one of the 6 or 7 players.

He posted on twitter first game for Everton next week or something, which is a youth game, so yeah. Youth team prospect.

May 20, 2014, 04:33:57 PM
Reply #19

stirlingblue

A lot of the media seem to think we have circa 20m to spend, i thought we had that left over from last summer and with the new TV money i really was hoping that this was going to be a big spending summer like 30m to 40m as i believe we need a top quality striker and cm and maybe a winger and RB/CB. Whats others thoughts on this?

Can't see us spending more than 20m this summer. Maybe some more on the drip through clauses but i think we'll see around 20m spent and 4-5m coming in.

May 20, 2014, 05:27:17 PM
Reply #20

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
McFadden set to return

Motherwell have announced that legend James McFadden will leave the club when his contract expires on May 31st, paving the way for a sensational third spell on Merseyside under Roberto Martinez at Everton.

Martinez "James is a real unique talent. He knows the fabric of the club and Everton is in his DNA. He has that arrogance and talent and most importantly the right attitude to fit in with the group. He will be a great role model to the younger players and the experience he will provide us with will be invaluable"

McFadden is set to join up with the Toffee's in time for their pre season schedule and will take over the number 10 shirt vacated by Gerard Deulofeu who is said to be a part of new Barcelona boss Luis Enrique's plans
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 20, 2014, 05:28:18 PM
Reply #21

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
McFadden set to return

Motherwell have announced that legend James McFadden will leave the club when his contract expires on May 31st, paving the way for a sensational third spell on Merseyside under Roberto Martinez at Everton.

Martinez "James is a real unique talent. He knows the fabric of the club and Everton is in his DNA. He has that arrogance and talent and most importantly the right attitude to fit in with the group. He will be a great role model to the younger players and the experience he will provide us with will be invaluable"

McFadden is set to join up with the Toffee's in time for their pre season schedule and will take over the number 10 shirt vacated by Gerard Deulofeu who is said to be a part of new Barcelona boss Luis Enrique's plans
ha ha good skills ss

Simply simply lovely

May 20, 2014, 05:28:20 PM
Reply #22

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

May 20, 2014, 05:30:00 PM
Reply #23

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Sorry forgot to quote my source!

The Daily Stealth

Cheers Verm
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 20, 2014, 05:32:24 PM
Reply #24

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

May 20, 2014, 10:33:15 PM
Reply #25

School of Science

Agree with this as far as I can remember we had a 20m net profit from last years dealings. This year we are making 33m extra compared to last years tv money, now not for a minute do I believe we are gonna spend over 50m, but I would expect 30 to 35m spend, without sales.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

May 20, 2014, 10:35:41 PM
Reply #26

The Analog Kid

Sorry forgot to quote my source!

The Daily Stealth

Cheers Verm

Cunt. You owe me/us a Sara Varone GIF for that.

May 20, 2014, 10:38:47 PM
Reply #27

School of Science

Can't see us spending more than 20m this summer. Maybe some more on the drip through clauses but i think we'll see around 20m spent and 4-5m coming in.

I would be very disappointed if that were the case a 15m net spend would show very little ambition from our board and any fans who accept it. I fully expect us to break our transfer record this year and have the highest net spend of any of the Kenwright years.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

May 20, 2014, 10:43:31 PM
Reply #28

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Off another forum

Everton first-team coach Duncan Ferguson was in Spain on Sunday to watch Real Sociedad duo Antoine Griezmann and Inigo Martinez.

Both players could have been playing their final match for the Basque club at the end of a long season in which Real struggled to cope with the demands of Champions League football.
Real Sociedad's 2-1 defeat to Villarreal means they finished in seventh place in La Liga and face an early start in the qualifying rounds for the Europa League, before which several of their best players are expected to be sold.
Everton have been linked to both 23-year-old winger Griezmann and central defender Martinez, also 23, in the past few weeks.
Griezmann scored 16 goals in 31 starts in La Liga and has also attracted the interest of Liverpool, Manchester United and Arsenal.
Brendan Rodgers has also looked at Martinez while Manchester City, United, Athletic Bilbao and Barcelona are also said to be among his suitors.
Everton coach Ferguson was spotted both inside and outside the Anoeta stadium on Sunday as Toffees boss Roberto Martinez builds up a scouting dossier on two of his top targets.

- See more at: http://www.sportinastorm.com/Premie.../X1Y31Z1761847?#sthash.6s0gtfKl.48s0RsVb.dpuf

Simply simply lovely

May 20, 2014, 11:02:30 PM
Reply #29

hill135

Can't see either coming here. Griezmann is said to be a target for big, big clubs. Martinez as well, and why would he leave his favoured club to make - what in the grand scheme of things - is a sideways move?

Anyway, what's the purpose of this thread? Is it strictly for ITK related stuff? I notice the transfer rumours thread has gone.

SSN has Lazio looking at Feyernoord CBs de Vrij and Martins Indi, and Man Utd (cos of Van Gaal). Lazio can fuck off. Either would be a good signing for us I reckon.