October 21, 2018, 03:13:13 PM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread Summer 2014 - Sponsored by FootballITK.com  (Read 604703 times)

July 14, 2014, 01:40:42 AM
Reply #45

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Naismith's been binned too!

Reckon he is gonna be great next season again
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

July 15, 2014, 04:31:24 AM
Reply #46

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Ah good old Barry Williams and Mike Prindiville!Have they ever let us down before!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

July 15, 2014, 04:45:44 AM
Reply #47

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Bruno Martins Prindi will become an ITK legend if Big Rom signs for us tomorrow!

July 15, 2014, 04:27:22 PM
Reply #48

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
You would think a decision would be made this week on Traore

With Besic we still dont know if there is actually anything in the story so God knows

Though my source tells me he has signed a contract and it starts from the 17th of this month!

So to tie in with the kit launch on thursday?

July 16, 2014, 05:00:13 AM
Reply #49

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Taking my lad Everton Two on Thursday to spend his birthday vouchers on the kit- too early to get Besic on the back???

Depends on whether you have a good feeling that the deal will be completed

I wonder what happened to @Bily No Pace

July 16, 2014, 05:14:00 PM
Reply #50

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Still though Enner Valencia scored a few goals and as an attacking player is more recognisable.

Besic is a classic unsung hero type of player!I'll be honest until we were linked I didnt particularly remember his performances

July 18, 2014, 05:14:59 AM
Reply #51

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
haha not entirely sure that is the official sky sports news account pjk

July 18, 2014, 06:14:07 AM
Reply #52

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
This is the lad and the dodgy Tweet   :)

https://twitter.com/Daniel_ONeill

I think @Gash is totally justified for not using twitter on the basis of that page

July 18, 2014, 03:57:56 PM
Reply #53

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
THT saying he thinks if Lukaku happens it will only be on loan as he wants to move to a "bigger" club than us.

I just hope the club aren't waiting round forever on his decision only to find out really late on that its a no go

They have my blessing to look for someone else!

July 19, 2014, 04:57:37 PM
Reply #54

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
ITK prediction : neither Lukaku or Besic will have signed by Wednesday

July 19, 2014, 08:41:29 PM
Reply #55

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair to O'Keeffe he has just shot down rumours of transfers that he said weren't happening, and he turned out it to be right. Its not as if there's been deals about to happen until he stepped in and put a stop to them

July 20, 2014, 12:16:41 AM
Reply #56

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I'd like Lukaku but if he does want to stay at Chelsea and we go for someone else I'm ok with it, as long as we have set a deadline for reasonably soon.  If we spend 15m plus on a striker I will be made up.  Goalscorers cost decent fees

July 20, 2014, 12:22:34 AM
Reply #57

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Can we let West Ham think they are signing Besic, get them to sort out all the paperwork and then we sign him like we did with Traore?

July 20, 2014, 01:59:25 AM
Reply #58

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Can we show them the youtube clip?

July 20, 2014, 04:34:23 AM
Reply #59

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Fourth official says Everton insiders remain confident of landing Lukaku in club record fee despite reports

The Real F Bloke replies Barkley has had conversations with MCFC - but you know that dont you?