November 25, 2017, 05:44:10 PM

Author Topic: Kyle Naughton  (Read 2493 times)

December 29, 2009, 10:38:05 PM
Read 2493 times

pepper1986

I knew this would happen

Never even gets on the bench for spurs another player harry will be flogging in Jan should have come to us

also where Fabian Delph gone????

Both would have been regulars this season

nice to Arteta talking about full training

deCoubertin

December 29, 2009, 10:44:25 PM
Reply #1

Fellainis Hairdresser

delph came on against arsenal but thats first ive seen of him
and as for naughton well serves him right the greedy bastard!
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

December 29, 2009, 10:45:34 PM
Reply #2

pepper1986

totally agree

but to be fair its the agents

December 29, 2009, 10:55:40 PM
Reply #3

Bily No Pace

Some irony that Coleman probably wouldn't have come on and changed the spurs game had we signed him. Don't think it was his fault, spurs upped our offer and Sheffield accepted it and rejected ours, well that was my understanding of it. Hi by the way!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 12:54:04 AM by Myke »
Bily No Pace has no signature

December 29, 2009, 11:02:42 PM
Reply #4

pepper1986

Hi Myke

good to speak

No doubt harry will off load him next month on loan to sheff utd (what a waste)

December 29, 2009, 11:06:22 PM
Reply #5

montanatoffeefan

Naughton pretty much did what was dictated to him by the situation and those around him. And I wouldn't write him off just yet. He may be being brought along slowly until he''s up to playing regularly at Prem level. Kinda like Shef Utd is doing with their club, lol.

Wonder if Naughton's old pal Sheeldy's left foot has talked to him of late and could report on where Kyle is at,.
Everton forever.

December 29, 2009, 11:07:35 PM
Reply #6

montanatoffeefan

Some irony that Coleman probably wouldn't have come on and changed the spurs game had we signed him. Don't think it was his fault, spurs upped our offer and Sheffield accepted it and rejected ours, well that was my understanding of it. Hi by the way!

Hadn't thought of that bit of irony. Good one. And welcome aboard.
Everton forever.

December 29, 2009, 11:16:47 PM
Reply #7

.Rimbo.

Hmmm...I think it was more to do with the fact that Kyle Walker had his heart set on Spurs but Naughton preferred us, when Walker had his contract etc. with Spurs tied up, Naughton in the end had to give up on us, because the deal was brokered together.

Two more things; hi Mike, and did anyone not see this coming with Naughton? Thought it was pretty routine to be honest.

December 29, 2009, 11:55:06 PM
Reply #8

sharpattack

good enough for naughten the greedy twat. PMSL at people on this site making excuses for the greedy little shit by saying it was forced on him
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

December 30, 2009, 12:04:09 AM
Reply #9

Jamokachi

Anyone who though he, or Delph, would walk into any Premiership team and become regulars in their first season are deluded. Don't wright these lads off. They're players of the future and would have found themselves warming the bench at Goodison too. There is only one reason why they might of had more playing time if they did come to us would be because of our injury situation.

Also, those saying 'serves the twat right', have a word with yourselves. He didn't sign for Everton so he's a twat and doesn't deserve to make it at another club? Pathetic!

December 30, 2009, 12:12:40 AM
Reply #10

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Still with the Naughton threads?

........Yawn

December 30, 2009, 01:03:39 AM
Reply #11

Chazman

Who needs Kyle Naughton when we've got Tony Hibbert  :thumbsup:
"I fuckin love this club"