October 21, 2017, 05:27:11 PM

Author Topic: Pienaar yesterday  (Read 3708 times)

December 30, 2009, 12:27:10 AM
Reply #15

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Pissed off because he was booked perhaps?
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

deCoubertin

December 30, 2009, 12:31:30 AM
Reply #16

huck

Pissed off because he was booked perhaps?

Probably he does seem to get upset with himself allot. Puts allot of pressure on himself.
Le Berry

December 30, 2009, 05:33:43 AM
Reply #17

Midfield General

He was just relieved I'd say nothing more than that.

As for his contract though it is a worry, hope to hell we can get it sorted this season but I fear that we don't have the wage budget to give him what he wants at the moment, and Moyesie will be needing any extra money to use in January for the loanees.

December 30, 2009, 05:36:50 AM
Reply #18

Endless, Nameless

Cahill looked a bit disgruntled as well - it could have been the injury - but maybe he knows something we don't, eh?   :whistle:
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 30, 2009, 06:18:36 AM
Reply #19

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Pienaar has been chatting alot about how he wants to score more and get like 5-10 a season. Puts pressure on himself to contribute more goals. Was relieved to score.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 30, 2009, 06:23:29 AM
Reply #20

Endless, Nameless

Pienaar has been chatting alot about how he wants to score more and get like 5-10 a season. Puts pressure on himself to contribute more goals. Was relieved to score.

Let's hope he can score AND assist, like Fabregas or the like. He's got a mean shot, but his passing and vision are his greatest assets. Nice to see he's got such motivation though.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 30, 2009, 03:01:23 PM
Reply #21

ForzaItalia

Maybe I'm reading a bit too much into this, but what was his celebration about yesterday? He seemed pissed off at something the way he ran off with a face like thunder. Coupled with the fact Moyes looked rather stressed about something when it went for a close-up just after, do you think anything's happened?

Probably me just being paranoid like. But with his contract and whatever else....he's starting to worry me.

Probably just read another pointless thread on here.
il Vesuvio e la terra che amo