December 18, 2018, 04:43:22 PM

Author Topic: The European Domestic Football Thread.  (Read 144642 times)

September 25, 2014, 03:08:07 AM
Reply #105

Shogun

Administrator

I saw the second half against Udinese the other day. They were rubbish. Rafa rested all the big names after playing them in the Europa League midweek. They lost 1-0, conceding to the opponent's only real chance on goal, just like against Chievo the other week.

Rafa's rotation makes absolutely no sense. Rudi G shows him up when it comes to squad rotation. I reckon he'll be gone soon.

Speaking of Roma managers. Spalletti is supposed to be lined up for the Napoli job.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 25, 2014, 04:09:43 AM
Reply #106

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I saw the second half against Udinese the other day. They were rubbish. Rafa rested all the big names after playing them in the Europa League midweek. They lost 1-0, conceding to the opponent's only real chance on goal, just like against Chievo the other week.

Rafa's rotation makes absolutely no sense. Rudi G shows him up when it comes to squad rotation. I reckon he'll be gone soon.

Substitute Everton for Napoli
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 26, 2014, 04:05:17 AM
Reply #107

Shogun

Administrator
Anybody seen much of Enrique's Barcelona so far?

Sounds like a bit of culture shock for the fans.

13/15 points
11 Goals scored
0 Goals conceded.

September 26, 2014, 01:02:17 PM
Reply #108

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Anybody seen much of Enrique's Barcelona so far?

Sounds like a bit of culture shock for the fans.

13/15 points
11 Goals scored
0 Goals conceded.

Watched them on Weds night in the 0-0 at Málaga.

The pitch was very sandy so it didn't look the best to play on, therefore it was hard to make immediate comparisons with prior years.

They did seem to want to stretch the pitch a bit more, maybe to draw the opposition out to create space but as a result the team looked less fluid and cohesive.

As I say, don't know if that was a one off or a new plan.

September 26, 2014, 01:15:02 PM
Reply #109

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Also seems like Messi is playing a deeper role. Almost like a number 10. Guess Enrique wants. Him to feed Neymar and Suarez. Weird taking a 40 goal a season man and playing him deeper. Doesn't make sense.sure Messi will be brilliant playing. There but he offers so much more scoring goals
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 28, 2014, 02:26:22 AM
Reply #110

Haile GAZrselassie

Also seems like Messi is playing a deeper role. Almost like a number 10. Guess Enrique wants. Him to feed Neymar and Suarez. Weird taking a 40 goal a season man and playing him deeper. Doesn't make sense.sure Messi will be brilliant playing. There but he offers so much more scoring goals

Is this some sort of sick joke by black cunts that white cunts don't get??

Cos I'm not fackin larffin!!
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

September 28, 2014, 05:25:11 AM
Reply #111

hill135

Dortmund lost in the derby against Schalke. 7 points behind Bayern already.

September 28, 2014, 05:28:17 AM
Reply #112

Shogun

Administrator
Aye they're a very erratic side and definitely missing Hummels.

Juventus seem to be reliant on Tevez to score so far this season. Though, I don't think they've conceded many.

September 28, 2014, 05:31:06 AM
Reply #113

hill135

Aye they're a very erratic side and definitely missing Hummels.

Juventus seem to be reliant on Tevez to score so far this season. Though, I don't think they've conceded many.

They've conceded zero. Looking ominous. Although Roma have conceded what, one?

September 28, 2014, 05:35:20 AM
Reply #114

Shogun

Administrator
They've conceded zero. Looking ominous. Although Roma have conceded what, one?

Roma have been impressive right across the board this season. Incredible considering they lost Benatia in the summer, though Manolas had had some pretty decent reviews.

Any idea who's on BT Sport tomorrow?

September 28, 2014, 05:40:16 AM
Reply #115

hill135

Roma have been impressive right across the board this season. Incredible considering they lost Benatia in the summer, though Manolas had had some pretty decent reviews.

Any idea who's on BT Sport tomorrow?

I guess Genoa Sampdoria tomorrow night. One of the BL games during the day perhaps? Not a lot to look forward to in Italy, Germany or England this Sunday. Might watch Sociedad vs Valencia on sky.

September 28, 2014, 05:46:44 AM
Reply #116

Shogun

Administrator
Just had a look and Hamburg are on about 5. Inter v Cagliari is on at 2 on ESPN so will probably watch that or find a stream for Torino-Fiorentina. Even though Fiorentina can't buy a goal.

La Liga has been pretty good so far this year.

September 28, 2014, 09:19:59 PM
Reply #117

hill135

mad game at the San Siro with Inter losing 1-4 at home to Cagliari, who are shite.

Cagliari have missed a pen too. Given away by Vidic (again), saved by Handanovic (again). Don't think I've ever seen one go past him. Vidic has been awful so far this season.

September 28, 2014, 09:42:02 PM
Reply #118

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Is this some sort of sick joke by black cunts that white cunts don't get??

Cos I'm not fackin larffin!!

You lost me there Gaz Spaz

September 28, 2014, 10:44:14 PM
Reply #119

Haile GAZrselassie

You lost me there Gaz Spaz

Haha not been called that in years!

It's a quote from Rory Breaker in the film lock stock and two smoking barrels!

Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!