November 25, 2017, 04:29:43 AM

Author Topic: [News]Arteta back in two months?  (Read 1638 times)

December 30, 2009, 02:06:46 AM
Read 1638 times

NewsBot

Arteta back in two months?

kel Arteta is hoping to be back on the pitch within the next couple of months

http://www.nsno.co.uk/news.php?item.5531.28

deCoubertin

December 30, 2009, 02:08:43 AM
Reply #1

Haile GAZrselassie

TWO FUCKING MONTHS.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGH.

:headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:

Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

December 30, 2009, 02:11:39 AM
Reply #2

DannyR

I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

December 30, 2009, 02:13:21 AM
Reply #3

MexicanToffee

Two months is definitely a whole lot better than never. If he plays at all this season I will be pleased.
“He loved Everton, he loved being back at Goodison Park. He always said it was like going to church.”

December 30, 2009, 02:38:10 AM
Reply #4

dekko

Two months is definitely a whole lot better than never. If he plays at all this season I will be pleased.

Oh no!!
Damn!! How is Jags doing??
And what about Anichebe? at first they said he would be out only a few months, now it also looks as he'll be lukcy if he plays this season. What luck!

December 30, 2009, 02:40:39 AM
Reply #5

Endless, Nameless

What about MIKEL Arteta?!
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 30, 2009, 04:33:49 AM
Reply #6

nomorechang

RIP
The operative word is ' Within ' one month is within 2 months ... just hedging their bets ... I'd hazard a guess he's on the bench for the home game versus Sunderland at the beginning of February
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

December 30, 2009, 04:57:51 AM
Reply #7

Gash

Global Moderator
Oh no!!
Damn!! How is Jags doing??
 And what about Anichebe? at first they said he would be out only a few months, now it also looks as he'll be lukcy if he plays this season. What luck!

He was quoted last week as saying he has no return date either. He is back training though. Sounds like February as well. I said this last week. We can as good as forget about both of them for most of the season. If they start playing in February, it will be April before they are up to speed.

We can forget them riding over the hill and launching us up the table this season.

Maybe we can give tham a cup final to play in, as the missed out last year.

December 30, 2009, 05:26:35 AM
Reply #8

Midfield General

Just the fact that he is doing light training is a bonus and gives the players a lift knowing that he'll soon be back to help out, but let's not expect him to be waving that spanish wand of his straight away, look how long it's taken for Yakubu to start to look like the player he was prior to getting injured, don't be surprised if Mikel takes just as long, like Gash says won't be til at least April til the form starts to return so let's hope we have a cup final to go to again :)