6 (17.1%)
Besic (Sub)
3 (8.6%)
Lukaku (Sub)
0 (0%)
Pienaar (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Everton v Swansea  (Read 16218 times)

October 31, 2014, 08:24:59 PM
Reply #15

hannu

i think Oviedo did fantastic when he came in for baines when injured, i was expecting us to struggle without baines and bryan came in and we didnt miss baines at all for those few games

baines is the best left back in the league by a mile and oviedo is better than what most teams have as a first choice

October 31, 2014, 08:26:49 PM
Reply #16

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
i reckon i've seen about 3 full games worth of oviedo
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 31, 2014, 08:29:54 PM
Reply #17

wilbur

If De Gea hadn't made a wonder save of that shot at Old Trafford recently then Oviedo would already be in the Hall Of Fame.
“It was the best 10 years of my career, in fact they are the only team I ever actually played for. That’s what happens when you play for Everton, you forget the rest, the rest means nothing.” - Duncan Ferguson

November 01, 2014, 12:23:19 AM
Reply #18

The Good Citizen

Nice uncomplicated walloping of Swansea please. Everything clicks, Lukaku gets 2, Ross gets one, Eto'o is sublime, smiles all round.
I cast a shorter shadow with every passing day

November 01, 2014, 02:56:03 AM
Reply #19

The Analog Kid

What's the deal with Gibson? Sky reporting that the club are denying reports of him getting a serious injury in training.

November 01, 2014, 02:59:33 AM
Reply #20

Thornton_19

What's the deal with Gibson? Sky reporting that the club are denying reports of him getting a serious injury in training.

Martinez said he got a knock but its Nothing to worry about.

November 01, 2014, 03:33:02 AM
Reply #21

Evertonian in NC

Martinez said he got a knock but its Nothing to worry about.

Which likely means he's dead.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

November 01, 2014, 05:26:52 AM
Reply #22

KevtheRat

Does anywhere know a bar that will show the game tomorrow near the Philharmonic? Got a family do round there but want to disappear for the game

November 01, 2014, 07:31:10 AM
Reply #23

Cuttyblue

If De Gea hadn't made a wonder save of that shot at Old Trafford recently then Oviedo would already be in the Hall Of Fame.

This!

He was on for maybe 5 min and nearly scored his 2nd old trafford goal for the club. I won't forget how well he struck it! Damn you de Gea.

November 01, 2014, 08:55:36 AM
Reply #24

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Does anywhere know a bar that will show the game tomorrow near the Philharmonic? Got a family do round there but want to disappear for the game

The Pilgrim will probably have it on I guess
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

November 01, 2014, 09:06:13 AM
Reply #25

Thornton_19

Its a bleak albeit cheap pint in there though.

November 01, 2014, 01:39:33 PM
Reply #26

KevtheRat

One of my old student haunts, had many a fry up in there back in the day. I will give it a try, cheers Stealth.

November 01, 2014, 02:40:07 PM
Reply #27

ally2

Stat from bbc says only us and Chelsea have scored in every game this season.

November 01, 2014, 05:08:49 PM
Reply #28

dazfrancis

I don't undertsand these shouts about Oviedo being good in midfield, he 'can do a job' there at best.

The games I saw of Oviedo at left back last season he looked very good. Maybe he wasn't reaching Baines's level of performances but he was actually solid in defence, linked up with the midfield well and and created a few chances for his teammates.

He has the ability to be a long term option at left back for us IMO. I hope he recovers from his injury and gets his opportunity

November 01, 2014, 05:36:40 PM
Reply #29

Evertonian in NC

This!

He was on for maybe 5 min and nearly scored his 2nd old trafford goal for the club. I won't forget how well he struck it! Damn you de Gea.

He just beats the ever-loving shit out of the ball sometimes.  It's a joy to watch.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin