1 (1.5%)
Atsu (Sub)
0 (0%)
Gibson (Sub)
0 (0%)
Besic (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: Everton v Lille  (Read 22279 times)

November 06, 2014, 03:57:51 AM
Read 22279 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Here are those goals if anyone's interested.

Romelu Lukaku 2 goals Ajax - Anderlecht 1-3

haha, wowzers he was big for 16.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 06, 2014, 08:54:34 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Howard

Coleman Jags Distin Baines

Besic McCarthy

McGeady  Eto'o Atsu

Lukaku
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 06, 2014, 10:12:54 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
don't think pienaars got many games in him, wouldn't waste him on lille.

November 07, 2014, 02:14:54 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What a save that was.

he used to do that kind of thing for me every week on FM

November 07, 2014, 02:34:16 AM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
stick that in ya book and smoke it

November 07, 2014, 02:36:51 AM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
McGeady looks to have the beating of their left back, but strangely not the beating of himself.

November 07, 2014, 02:39:44 AM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
:hail:lazy lukaku, his layoffs can be dreadful at times, took it off naismiths head there, poor header

what are you talking about there soft lad? how is he lazy? what has he done to be lazy?

November 07, 2014, 02:48:28 AM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
i love james mccarthy, he's fucking brilliant.

great goal from jags - wait a second, wasn't he finished last month?

November 07, 2014, 02:56:07 AM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
3 or 4 times his lay offs have been very sloppy when weve been in good positions soft lad and thats lazy for me, but over all weve played very well going forward.

but 5 or 6 times his lay offs have been great.

i think that's basically what we've got with him at the moment, he is inconsistent with his hold up play, but he's got it in him.

November 07, 2014, 02:58:51 AM
Reply #9

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I just wish he'd have a shot every now and again.

oh god yeah. I think if he did though he'd basically be a lampard and would get snapped up by one of the big bollocks for ~30mil

November 07, 2014, 03:12:17 AM
Reply #10

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
\

Why does every black striker always get compared with another black striker?

i agree this happens. worth a thread on it's own, but i think it's probably more psychological/subconscious than conscious, overt racism.

like how andy carrol gets compared to big dunc - big stringy white guy who heads the ball, sanchez to suarez, low-centre of gravity sudamericano etc. etc.

November 07, 2014, 03:25:26 AM
Reply #11

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
mouth-watering goal from the blues that.

November 07, 2014, 03:57:59 AM
Reply #12

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Atsu seems to be lacking confidence.

yeah i agree.

can glide past players when he chooses to, but looks scared to have a go sometimes.

November 07, 2014, 02:49:42 PM
Reply #13

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Lukaku doesn't half remind of anichebe, if he improves his hold up play and carries on not scoring goals
We will have anichebe the second, cant wait.

paging @Confucius

November 07, 2014, 06:16:58 PM
Reply #14

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Gibson looking fit sound and spraying quality balls around was a big plus for me. A few on here mentioned earlier Barry must be knackered, AKA fucked. He got a knock and that may be a good opportunity to give him the break he possibly needs. A fully fit firing Gibbo is a decent replacement/stand in for Barry. And who knows? He might even give him a run for his first team place. Gibson looked good last night and it will take some of the pressure and expectation that's been on Barrys shoulders since the start of the season. Step up to the plate Gibbo.

he did look good, but if I was in that role last night for the last half an hour i would have looked the same.

zero pressure on him, just stroke it about etc.

Barry can do that and more in much more different atmospheres.

Gibbo is an understudy and a good one, but he's not the answer to when barry goes.