November 25, 2017, 10:09:43 AM

Author Topic: Three attainable players  (Read 9233 times)

May 28, 2010, 12:07:47 AM
Reply #45

cantoffee

Strange that most people do not see the potential Jerome has?? I rate him and think he is wasted at Birmingham. The same with N'Zogbia he is a very good player has skill and speed and will only get better. Could you imagine N'Zogbia and Ben Arfa on the wings!! Arteta would have a field day sreading balls through to them.

And ILB I can imagine a lot of English players in Spain as Spain is shit apart from the top teams, I watch a fair amount of Spanish games and most of the time I have to switch channels because the football is shit unless it's a top team and then it's 1 sided football. I'm sure a top Spanish footballer recently said this in an interview can't remember who though?

Well the bottom half of the premier league is shite as well, how many teams under 40 points this year, 6?

deCoubertin

May 28, 2010, 12:21:05 AM
Reply #46

.Rimbo.

Strange that most people do not see the potential Jerome has?? I rate him and think he is wasted at Birmingham. The same with N'Zogbia he is a very good player has skill and speed and will only get better. Could you imagine N'Zogbia and Ben Arfa on the wings!! Arteta would have a field day sreading balls through to them.

And ILB I can imagine a lot of English players in Spain as Spain is shit apart from the top teams, I watch a fair amount of Spanish games and most of the time I have to switch channels because the football is shit unless it's a top team and then it's 1 sided football. I'm sure a top Spanish footballer recently said this in an interview can't remember who though?

That may explain why Mourinho is after English players at Real.

May 28, 2010, 12:23:02 AM
Reply #47

everton-4-ever

i think he needs to many chances rimbo to be top draw

but feel the love for the 2 wide men with mikel feeding them
do to the man as the man would to you but do it first!!

May 28, 2010, 12:23:58 AM
Reply #48

.Rimbo.

i think he needs to many chances rimbo to be top draw

but feel the love for the 2 wide men with mikel feeding them

Fair enough mate, put your own forward in then for the region of 6 or 7 million.

May 28, 2010, 12:26:56 AM
Reply #49

everton-4-ever

Fair enough mate, put your own forward in then for the region of 6 or 7 million.

keane 7m

May 28, 2010, 12:27:52 AM
Reply #50

evertonjoe

keane 7m

I think Keane is a bit past it to be honest and i'm not totally won over by Jerome though I'd prefer him or Fletcher over Keane.

R.A.P Music

May 28, 2010, 12:30:28 AM
Reply #51

everton-4-ever

I think Keane is a bit past it to be honest and i'm not totally won over by Jerome though I'd prefer him or Fletcher over Keane.

each there own if keane flopped someone would give us are money back after a season

if jerome flopped few would sign him let alone gives us are money back

May 28, 2010, 12:31:41 AM
Reply #52

.Rimbo.

Keane's age and wages put me off to be honest.

I want to get a bit of a youthful, hungry, ambitious look about our team next year.

May 28, 2010, 12:33:40 AM
Reply #53

everton-4-ever

I want to get a bit of a youthful, hungry, ambitious look about our team next year.

yeah agree mate age needs to come down

but he is proven 15-20 goal a season player jerome aint near that level and as i said he will allways have resale value

wages though are near the 80k mark so rules im out but 7m will get him this summer

May 28, 2010, 12:33:55 AM
Reply #54

evertonjoe

This. Keane was a good player but the goals seemed to have dried up before he headed north and i'd like us to build for the future

R.A.P Music

May 28, 2010, 12:35:08 AM
Reply #55

.Rimbo.

yeah agree mate age needs to come down

but he is proven 15-20 goal a season player jerome aint near that level and as i said he will allways have resale value

wages though are near the 80k mark so rules im out but 7m will get him this summer

I can see where you're coming from like, definitely.

May 28, 2010, 12:37:54 AM
Reply #56

everton-4-ever

This. Keane was a good player but the goals seemed to have dried up before he headed north and i'd like us to build for the future

him and arry the crook dont see eye to eye mate

villa will do well with him if he goes there so would we like bellamy but without the ego

needs a move and regular footy did good up north but as we know thats a lesser challenge

May 28, 2010, 12:41:46 AM
Reply #57

Ridge

Outgoing seems ok, would like a bit more money for all of them. I think Beckford has more potential than Jerome, both would only be back up, so little value in both, Mbokani would cost only slightly more than Jerome. Not seen enough of Ben Arfa to be convinced, seems more of an individual talent. Pienaar worked tirelessly for the team, Ben Arfa would have to replace that effort with additional quality to be an improvement.

In some ways I hope that Moyes and his scouting network have a few young attacking players in mind that are players off the radar again. Lukaku the young strong Belgian player was someone I thought may be worth a look, but he is probably unattainable as he has signed a new 5 year deal with Anderlecht. Without European football to offer, I suspect there won't be too many big name players.

May 28, 2010, 12:42:50 AM
Reply #58

Trowel

Would rather take a punt on Rodallega than Jerome.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

May 28, 2010, 12:44:05 AM
Reply #59

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Start giving agard a go as well as playing Anichibe up front. Say no to Jerome.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...