1 (1.8%)
Eto'o (Sub)
3 (5.3%)
Besic (Sub)
0 (0%)
Atsu (Sub)
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Author Topic: Everton v West Hamp  (Read 19224 times)

November 21, 2014, 08:38:14 PM
Read 19224 times

Shogun

Administrator

Everton FC v West Ham United
Goodison Park
Saturday 22nd November 15:00
Premier League Match #12

Everton - Premier League 14/15

Manchester United 2-1 Everton (Naismith)
Everton 3-0 Aston Villa (Jagielka, Lukaku, Coleman)
Burnley 1-3 Everton (Eto'o x2, Lukaku)
Everton 0-0 Swansea
Sunderland 1-1 Everton (Baines Pen)

West Ham United - Premier League 14/15

West Ham 2-0 QPR (O.G, Sakho)
Burnley 1-3 West Ham (Sakho, Valencia, Cole)
West Ham 2-1 Manchester City (Amalfitano, Sakho)
Stoke 2-2 West Ham (Valencia, Downing)
West Ham 0-0 Aston Villa

Everton

Everton are currently unbeaten in six matches in all competitions and have conceded just two goals in those matches. Last March, this fixture ended in a 1-0 victory for the blues thanks to Romelu Lukaku's goal. That match saw Leighton Baines grab his first assist of the 2013/14 season, he currently has 6 assists in the opening three months of the season. Everton are unbeaten in their last 12 matches against West Ham (W8 D4).

Apart from being fearful of Southampton and to put a few bets on 2-2 draws, there's not an awful lot to take from matches after international fixtures this season but Everton are one of only three teams to win both matches this season whilst their opponents for this weekend haven't lost either of their matches (W1 D1). It does slightly suggest that the teams with more international players tend to struggle after an international break.

Possible Line ups

West Ham United

West Ham are unbeaten in their last 5 Premier league matches (W3 D2) and haven't gone 6 Premier League matches unbeaten since January 2009. West Ham failed to score for just the second time this season after being unable to find a way past Aston Villa in a 0-0 draw at the Boleyn Ground. West Ham have scored more goals from headers ( 8 ) than any other side this season and have scored the most goals from outside the box (4) along with Everton

Sam Allardyce and Roberto Martinez have met several times and Allardyce is yet to beat one of Roberto Martinez's sides away from home (W2 D1). West Ham have won twice at Goodison Park (D5 L11)in the Premier League era which their last victory coming in 2005.

Stats and Injuries

Everton - Everton will be without Arouna Kone and Bryan Oviedo for this match. Gareth Barry is also expected to miss out alongside Antolin Alcaraz and John Stones. Kevin Mirallas is set to return next week. Leighton Baines, Seamus Coleman, Darron Gibson, James McCarthy and Steven Pienaar are set for late fitness tests.

West Ham United - Alex Song could miss out with a knock whilst Stewart Dowining, Winston Reid, Diafra Sakho and Enner Valencia are set for late fitness tests. Guy Demel should return to the squad.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 11:00:43 PM by Shogun »
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 21, 2014, 09:00:22 PM
Reply #1

hill135

We'll win.

November 21, 2014, 09:03:08 PM
Reply #2

Bluedylan

Be amazed if he doesn't start Barkley. Another big game. Would not want to fall 7 points behind West Ham, even at this early stage.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

November 21, 2014, 09:05:23 PM
Reply #3

hill135

On another note, how the balls did they sign Alex Song? He's miles above their level.

November 21, 2014, 10:04:57 PM
Reply #4

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
West Ham also failed to score in the 1st game on the season :)

Also failing to score and then drawing 1-1 ;)

West Ham failed to score for the first time this season after being unable to find a way past Aston Villa in a 1-1 draw at the Boleyn Ground.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 10:06:41 PM by DD »

November 21, 2014, 10:14:00 PM
Reply #5

mikey_blue

Need a win here. Got a feeling this will be a game what Ross will be well up for.

November 21, 2014, 10:58:36 PM
Reply #6

Shogun

Administrator
West Ham also failed to score in the 1st game on the season :)

Also failing to score and then drawing 1-1 ;)

@Gash ban him

November 21, 2014, 11:10:35 PM
Reply #7

Alex6691

Stevie Naismith to score a brace and Lukaku to score a screamer.

November 21, 2014, 11:40:45 PM
Reply #8

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I think we might be West Hampered by our injuries

November 22, 2014, 12:05:24 AM
Reply #9

Shogun

Administrator
It didn't say that before, bloody mods

November 22, 2014, 12:35:44 AM
Reply #10

blob

no probs. easy win :)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 12:36:05 AM by blob »

November 22, 2014, 01:36:47 AM
Reply #11

tc6828

Guys. This is my first post on this site.  I am a staunch Man City fan with a close allegiance to Everton though, and I come in peace.  I married into a readymade family of Everton supporters and I have adopted you as my second team, always looking out to see how youíre doing.
Spent most of 1976 working at Cammel Lairds and whilst never got to see a game, always enjoyed chatting with Evertonians over a pint afterwards.
Used to like watching your neighbours during the 80s but soon lost any respect for  them when I had the displeasure of meeting Grobellar et all at a charity event for kids and they were disgraceful.
At the start of the year I tipped you for a CL spot and hope you prove me right. You have a great manager and a squad that many PL teams would be envious of.  Go and do what we failed to achieve against Big Samís team and start climbing the ladder and get that 4th spot.
Been a strange season so far, and apart from Chelsea, everyone just hasn't seemed to get fully going yet.  Letís hope both sets of blues can start this weekend.

November 22, 2014, 02:45:10 AM
Reply #12

ibroxrob

flying over tomorrow for my first visit to goodison for quite a few years, looking forward to a good game and a good result

November 22, 2014, 02:59:14 AM
Reply #13

The Analog Kid

flying over tomorrow for my first visit to goodison for quite a few years, looking forward to a good game and a good result

Let's hope it goes better than Rick Wee's Goodison debut.

November 22, 2014, 10:04:16 AM
Reply #14

Shogun

Administrator
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 10:09:34 AM by Shogun »