1 (1.8%)
Eto'o (Sub)
3 (5.3%)
Besic (Sub)
0 (0%)
Atsu (Sub)
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Author Topic: Everton v West Hamp  (Read 19133 times)

November 22, 2014, 08:07:56 PM
Reply #45

ncstate4jpc

NSNO Subscriber
Get in Mirallas

November 22, 2014, 08:08:05 PM
Reply #46

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Not going to pre-emptively slaughter Hibbert. I'll see how he plays and make my mind up, but It's a hard one to get on board with.

If he's at LB it's not his fault if he's not great.

November 22, 2014, 08:08:10 PM
Reply #47

Tinga

Isn't Garbutt as good as we think he is or is Martinez doing a Moyes?

November 22, 2014, 08:08:33 PM
Reply #48

Shogun

Administrator
West Ham's line up is bizarre.

Adrian, Jenkinson, Tomkins, Reid, Collins, Cresswell, Noble, Nolan, Amalfitano, Cole, Carroll

If they're still playing a diamond then one of their centre backs will be at DM.

Adrian
Jenkinson Collins Reid Cresswell
Tomkins
Noble Nolan
Amalfitano
Cole Carroll
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 08:10:16 PM by Shogun »
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 22, 2014, 08:09:40 PM
Reply #49

hill135

What's the highest competitive level the Garbster has played at?

November 22, 2014, 08:09:53 PM
Reply #50

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Im sorry but Hibbert over Garbut and Osman ahead of Besic? haaahahhhahahhhahahahaha
I have to return some videotapes.

November 22, 2014, 08:09:58 PM
Reply #51

toffee_scot

Crap just realised Mark Clattenburg is refereeing this game. Also is McGeady injured as well?

I hope Martinez knows what he's doing, despite the fact we have so many injuries. Can't help but think it is a very big mistake to start Osman ahead of Besic in central midfield especially against a team like West Ham.

November 22, 2014, 08:11:09 PM
Reply #52

Shogun

Administrator
Don't forget we have a big game Thursday as well, much more difficult than this match.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 22, 2014, 08:12:19 PM
Reply #53

Bluedylan

Don't forget we have a big game Thursday as well, much more difficult than this match.

Much sooner win today than Thursday though. Think we'll get beat on Thursday regardless of the team we play there.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

November 22, 2014, 08:12:56 PM
Reply #54

Craig_1878

Just because Hibbert is starting doesn't mean he is playing left back, Coleman might be there or even Distin with Hibbert at centre back (unlikely I know). Martinez sees Garbutt every day in training so I will trust his judgement, and we still have more than enough to beat these.
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

November 22, 2014, 08:14:21 PM
Reply #55

Bluedylan

On a positive note, massive bonus that Alex Song, Sakho and Valencia aren't playing for them.

November 22, 2014, 08:14:41 PM
Reply #56

Ross

I'm okay with that line up, given the injuries, their form and the coming game it's quiet decent. The bench looks a bit light mind.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 22, 2014, 08:20:02 PM
Reply #57

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
im feeling confused and annoyed.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 22, 2014, 08:20:54 PM
Reply #58

Bluedylan

im feeling confused and annoyed.

Been watching The Walking Dead?

November 22, 2014, 08:21:42 PM
Reply #59

Evertonian in NC

Very happy to miss Song.

But Osman for Barry and freaking Hibbert for Baines?  The return of Super Kev is enough to avoid going "down the street" with a razor blade, but just barely.

And FFS, I've already been tooled this morning.  I haven't even called for a first-half sub or defended Lukaku yet.  :(
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin