November 19, 2017, 10:08:14 PM

Author Topic: ...Moving onto Stoke  (Read 4995 times)

December 22, 2014, 09:17:41 PM
Read 4995 times

Shogun

Administrator
Not a match thread

After my no show in the last match thread, BlueDylan brought up a decent point

Defo need to post the match day threads earlier. Understand that its a lot of work for Shogs, and the trouble he goes to is always appreciated. I also would like to point out that I find Shogs wildly attractive.

He makes two valid points there and I thought we could use this thread until I sort the match thread (no more than a day away) to discuss things.

Stoke play Chelsea tonight on MNF on sky sports. If Shawcross picks up a yellow card then he'll be suspended for our match.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 09:18:16 PM by Shogun »
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

deCoubertin

December 22, 2014, 09:20:02 PM
Reply #1

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I hate Stoke, gang of cunt players with a cuntish manager and cunt like inbred fans

I really really hope we win, I just hope the good, quick passing, high tempo Everton turn up, they owe us a performace

Simply simply lovely

December 22, 2014, 09:23:01 PM
Reply #2

Thornton_19

We'll win this. No trouble.

December 22, 2014, 09:41:16 PM
Reply #3

Tinga

I'm at that point with Everton were I don't expect us to even have many chances on goal let alone score any goals.

December 22, 2014, 09:42:54 PM
Reply #4

The Analog Kid

Not a match thread

He makes two valid points there and I thought we could use this thread until I sort the match thread (no more than a day away) to discuss things.

Stoke play Chelsea tonight on MNF on sky sports. If Shawcross picks up a yellow card then he'll be suspended for our match.

Tha main point being how he would like to get into your kecks, the saucy twatwaffle.

December 22, 2014, 09:51:53 PM
Reply #5

Gary Iceman

I'm surprised they got bojan and no other prem team went in for him, that lad is quality.
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

December 22, 2014, 11:27:20 PM
Reply #6

Fynci

He was dreadful at Ajax
Cool + 380
Tool - 0

December 22, 2014, 11:52:07 PM
Reply #7

Gary Iceman

Maybe he is class in a shit team.
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

December 23, 2014, 12:08:25 AM
Reply #8

Zoolander

That Mark Hughes is a bit of a cunt.

December 23, 2014, 12:17:20 AM
Reply #9

Thornton_19

That Mark Hughes is a bit of a cunt.

Now this is the thread i can get behind.

December 23, 2014, 12:59:05 AM
Reply #10

hill135

Barca, Milan, Ajax. How many European cups between them? 13? More?

How did he end up at Stoke?

December 23, 2014, 01:11:32 AM
Reply #11

Bluedylan

Not a match thread

Not gonna pretend that hasn't weirded me out a little bit, cos it has ;)

Aside from that, nice to see you're open to thread related suggestions without taking it personally, after calling me a 'biff' the other day when I suggested the match threads were a tiny bit late.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 23, 2014, 01:40:33 AM
Reply #12

indiantoffee1975

Not confident of this one bit. These yard dogs will kick us of the park. I'd worry about the second balls in and around our box up to Crouch and Walters with Bojan picking up anything loose.

December 23, 2014, 01:44:24 AM
Reply #13

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
I hate Stoke, gang of cunt players with a cuntish manager and cunt like inbred fans

I really really hope we win, I just hope the good, quick passing, high tempo Everton turn up, they owe us a performace

This is the key. We've been far too slow this season...inviting teams into the game, putting them under no pressure, not testing the keeper, allowing them to get their shape. That's exactly why we're struggling to create chances and break teams down. I find it more frustrating that it wasn't addressed the first few times we played this way.

It's got nothing to do with a possession based game, which IMO is the way we should play. We should play possession based football but with purpose and intensity...both of which we've been lacking for most of the season.

The slow tempo and lack of intent is the reason the atmospheres been poor this season at Goodison. There's nothing to excite the crowd in our play...our first priority seems to be to kill the game. Which an away side should be doing in a difficult fixture, not at home v palace, hull, QPR and inevitably Stoke. That's why there was such a negative reaction the other night, it's just pent up frustration from witnessing seriously dull football.

Instead of reacting the manager and players turned in an even worse performance v Southampton. It's like RM can't see it.

Fingers crossed we step it up for Stoke but I just can't see it I'm afraid.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

December 23, 2014, 03:04:11 AM
Reply #14

Shogun

Administrator
I'm desperately hoping Stones starts this match. He's been on the bench for a couple of games now and Martinez made a comment earlier in the season suggesting that Distin shouldn't be playing so many games now due to his age so hopefully he keeps to his word. Distin has been adequate since he came back into the side but I feel that we're crying out for a ball playing centre back in order to set the tone for the rest of the team. If the attacking players see Distin, Jagielka and Howard almost playing triangles in fear of losing the ball then it's liittle wonder that our attacking players are so tentative when they receive the ball.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth