November 19, 2017, 01:42:14 AM

Author Topic: ...Moving onto Stoke  (Read 4986 times)

December 24, 2014, 12:46:35 AM
Reply #30

ihatecollina

I hate Stoke, gang of cunt players with a cuntish manager and cunt like inbred fans

I really really hope we win, I just hope the good, quick passing, high tempo Everton turn up, they owe us a performace

Cunts all round
The bird in the pink is back.....

deCoubertin

December 24, 2014, 01:56:01 PM
Reply #31

ally2

I can only see more frustration here unless we get an early goal. It's really daft now that opposition teams will use our own fans against us because they know we get frustrated. But if there is no space, and no progressive pass 'on' then the ball may have to go back and across and forward again. My only gripe is that they do this quicker rather than casually stroking it about.

December 24, 2014, 04:13:09 PM
Reply #32

blob

I can only see more frustration here unless we get an early goal. It's really daft now that opposition teams will use our own fans against us because they know we get frustrated. But if there is no space, and no progressive pass 'on' then the ball may have to go back and across and forward again. My only gripe is that they do this quicker rather than casually stroking it about.

if it's your 'hope' then i'm with you :)

December 24, 2014, 04:33:04 PM
Reply #33

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Be in the county before the game with @The Analog Kid if anyone wants to pop in for a pint...AK's buying like.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

December 24, 2014, 04:36:47 PM
Reply #34

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber

If we actually play like we want to score with a bit of tempo I think the crowd will be ok. If we waste the first half an hour in our own third with distin and Howard getting more touches than anyone else and have 1 or 2 weak shots then the crowd will be pissed off again...balls in evertons court.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

December 24, 2014, 09:14:24 PM
Reply #35

The Analog Kid

Be in the county before the game with @The Analog Kid if anyone wants to pop in for a pint...AK's buying like.

Cheers Eddie, but I've just blown my budget on Licquorice Allsorts and Becks.

December 24, 2014, 10:18:11 PM
Reply #36

The Analog Kid

Cheers Eddie, but I've just blown my budget on Licquorice Allsorts and Becks.

Getting there for twelve-ish to watch the Chelsea game.

It would be great to meet some other folk from the site should they be out before the game.

December 25, 2014, 02:13:41 AM
Reply #37

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
Just thought I'd use this as an opportunity to point out that Mark Hughes is a cunt.

December 25, 2014, 06:26:58 AM
Reply #38

Cuttyblue

I'm hearing more and more that the Stoke manager is a cunt.  Can anyone on here further confirm this?

December 25, 2014, 01:59:52 PM
Reply #39

Zoolander

I'm hearing more and more that the Stoke manager is a cunt.  Can anyone on here further confirm this?
It's Christmas Day so I'm going to refrain from calling anyone a cunt. Even him.
Ask me again tomorrow

December 25, 2014, 02:46:43 PM
Reply #40

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Everton suffered back to back defeats at the hands of a resurgent Stoke City side on Boxing Day after Geoff Cameron's 33rd minute cross was turned into his own net by Sylvain Distin. The toffees left to audible boos at half time and full time as pressure begins to mount on Blues boss Roberto Martinez.

The Merseysiders had started the brighter of the two sides as Aiden McGeady's 20 yard pile driver whistled just 9 yards wide of Asmir Begovic's right hand post within the first minute. Shortly after, Everton had a penalty appeal waved away as Ross Barkley appeared to be wrestled to the ground at a corner by Stoke captain Ryan Shawcross. Instead the young England prospect was shown a yellow card for diving as Roberto Martinez had a heated exchange with Mark Hughes on the touchline.

Moments of quality were few and far between as the rain started to pour at Goodison, but in the most part they arrived when the ball was at the feet of Bojan. The diminutive Spaniard tormented Phil Jagielka and Sylvain Distin all afternoon as the Toffees crowd began to grow impatient. Shortly after the half hour mark the groans from the home crowd turned to booing. Boyhood Evertonian Jon Walters dispossessed stalwart Gareth Barry and fed American international Geoff Cameron and his teasing cross was sliced past his international team mate Tim Howard by Sylvain Distin.

The jeers rang out at half time as festive spirit was in short supply from the Everton crowd. Samuel Eto'o s introduction on the hour mark led to a late rally by the blues, but the visitors managed to limit Everton to a series of corners which were all cleared by an aerially dominant Stoke back line. The Toffee's misery was compounded when late substitute Kevin Mirallas hobbled off with a hamstring pull which looks set to keep him on the sideline for a matter of months. Everton finished the game with 10 men as all their substitutes had been used and many disgruntled fans had already left before the full time whistle was blown
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 02:48:18 PM by Sir Stealth »
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 25, 2014, 03:29:16 PM
Reply #41

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking hell, actually thought it was Dec 27 reading that

Simply simply lovely

December 25, 2014, 07:51:28 PM
Reply #42

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Bloody hell, that's the saddest thing I ever read.

December 25, 2014, 10:24:27 PM
Reply #43

hill135

McCarthy and Mirallas expected to be fit.

December 25, 2014, 11:53:25 PM
Reply #44

Bluedylan

Miserable fucker SS.

(although it is well written and a more than passable imitation of a match report)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 11:56:00 PM by Bluedylan »
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.