November 25, 2017, 06:25:34 AM

Author Topic: Hull City vs Everton  (Read 29443 times)

December 31, 2014, 04:13:06 PM
Reply #45

Yobo2008

Bloody hell we need a win here with city next in the league.

December 31, 2014, 04:47:39 PM
Reply #46

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Not that a point against Hull should be celebrated, but it would be a step in the right direction not getting beat!

A win would be amazing no matter how shitty the performance
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 31, 2014, 05:00:17 PM
Reply #47

Juanito

I think we could be in trouble if Alcaraz, Distin and Barry all start. They can just run right through the middle of us. Such a sorry state of affairs considering Leicester won there the other day. Cant see us getting anything here, only hoping for a positive January transfer window ( A good goalkeeper and a good centre back) with Stones, Jags and a fit McCarthy, Piennar and Osman, then I think we will be ok.

December 31, 2014, 05:37:13 PM
Reply #48

Rodenplav64

We have churned out some utter shite on New Years Day over the years and can't see it changing in this footballing moment . Stay in bed and hope we keep a clean sheet at least .

December 31, 2014, 05:37:50 PM
Reply #49

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
We have churned out some utter shite on New Years Day over the years and can't see it changing in this footballing moment . Stay in bed and hope we keep a clean sheet at least .
we have indeed and we have in most games won too so I dont care how shite we play, lets hope we win

Simply simply lovely

December 31, 2014, 05:44:32 PM
Reply #50

Bluedylan

We'll win this. There's no logic or reason or argument i can use to support it, but we will.

Oh i've thought of one...Hull are unbelievably shite.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 31, 2014, 05:47:40 PM
Reply #51

everton1952

Lose by at least 2 goals. However shite they are, Hull have more bottle and more physical players than us, and their loss at home against Leicester  unfortunate as it was, will wind them up to desperation.  Everton don't have many players who get wound up, we are increasingly seen as a relative pushover this season. We are so bad I would not back us against Leicester. Rant over, here is hoping for a miraculous change of attitude, luck,and a win.

December 31, 2014, 06:14:22 PM
Reply #52

MmmBlueRamirez

We'll win this. There's no logic or reason or argument i can use to support it, but we will.

So are we......

What was the score when we played them at GP?
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 31, 2014, 06:30:51 PM
Reply #53

Ross

I can see another draw if I'm honest. We're lacking so much in direction and intensity at the moment it will be another bore feast but I can't see Hull offering to much either.

Whats worrying is Martinez has said he's not prepared to change tactics, especially considering we only played them a few weeks ago. Surely he must have spotted something during that recent match that he'd prefer to alter, a weakness in their team he'd like to exploit or deficiency in our team he'd like to alter? I really hope that was just media spin to not give anything away, but I fear he's stuck in some stubborn place at the moment determind his philosophy will win through.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 31, 2014, 07:32:10 PM
Reply #54

Juanito

So are we......

What was the score when we played them at GP?

They have Huddlestone and Diame out (I know, this is low thinking about which mediocre players Hull have out) but that should mean they have less passing ability and less power in the middle of the park, which has caused us problems lately.

That 4-3-3 we played last season might be worth a go? Something has to change.

Howard
Coleman           Jags                      Stones             Baines

Besic          McCarthy         Barkley
 Lukaku                    Naismith                        Miralles

December 31, 2014, 08:26:58 PM
Reply #55

School of Science

Not that a point against Hull should be celebrated, but it would be a step in the right direction not getting beat!

A win would be amazing no matter how shitty the performance

Right now SS I would gladly settle for that, cant wait to see what ref shafts us this week !
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

December 31, 2014, 08:27:17 PM
Reply #56

Fynci

Cool + 380
Tool - 0

December 31, 2014, 08:43:35 PM
Reply #57

hill135

This.

Hull are piss poor. I think we'll win 1-2.

December 31, 2014, 08:48:31 PM
Reply #58

Everton Mint

Very worrying time this with key players injured, many others out of form and all lacking confidence...

And to be honest we haven't played well all season and many of our wins have been flattering.

All we can hope for vs Hull is a bit of good luck and a decent ref to give us a chance.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 08:49:02 PM by Everton Mint »

December 31, 2014, 08:50:20 PM
Reply #59

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
They have Huddlestone and Diame out (I know, this is low thinking about which mediocre players Hull have out) but that should mean they have less passing ability and less power in the middle of the park, which has caused us problems lately.

That 4-3-3 we played last season might be worth a go? Something has to change.

Howard
Coleman           Jags                      Stones             Baines

Besic          McCarthy         Barkley
 Lukaku                    Naismith                        Miralles

Yeah, I'd have an injured Howard in over Robles too.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin