December 16, 2018, 09:19:53 AM

Author Topic: Laugh along with those loveable Reds...  (Read 212172 times)

December 12, 2018, 11:10:53 PM
Reply #3645

bluenuck

Glad they got through last night, they won’t win CL but if they’d dropped down to UEFA Cup they would probably have won it.

I really don't see this. Sure, they would be one of the favourites, but Napoli, Inter, Chelsea, Arsenal, Sevilla, AC Milan would all give them troubles. It wouldn't be as easy as some of you are making out. And I'm not even mentioning teams like Leverkusen and Villarreal.

December 12, 2018, 11:13:38 PM
Reply #3646

bluenuck

I really couldn't imagine how it would be if they actually won something...

I mean every website I go to, my whole twitter feed, every broadcast I watch, and it's just all about them and how good they are. They haven't won shit in ~11 seasons is it?

What Spurs did yesterday was way more impressive. How they were done like dinner in that group to come back and sneak in was massive. But I see nothing on that.

I don't get how you guys can live there.

December 13, 2018, 01:51:39 AM
Reply #3647

KoemansNumberTens

They are just a bunch of lunatics. The frustrating thing is you can't possibly win an argument with any of them cos they are utterly delusional.
Every fucking thing ends in a ridiculous campaign

December 13, 2018, 02:06:37 AM
Reply #3648

Alanvideo

I just turned on an old episode of Lovejoy and it featured a football match with swaying crowds etc............ and yes it was the shite .Can't escape the fuckers.
We are special ,we are Everton.

December 13, 2018, 04:10:26 AM
Reply #3649

Cereal Killer

December 13, 2018, 11:31:27 PM
Reply #3650

gizzblue

Absolute typically redshite^^^^
:thumbsup:
Born not made a blue .

December 14, 2018, 04:30:45 PM
Reply #3651

Ramjam

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

7 hours ago
Reply #3652

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
PMSL at the amount of City fans who are saying we had a go and giving us credit for not simply parking the bus and kopites saying we rolled over because we don't want them to win the title 😂
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

6 hours ago
Reply #3653

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Even other teams results are somehow all about them. The lack of self awareness is incredible. They’re the David Brent of football.

3 hours ago
Reply #3654

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Even other teams results are somehow all about them. The lack of self awareness is incredible. They’re the David Brent of football.

The best thing though is how now most other fans have woken up to them being bad bells. I know a lot of Cardiff fans who used to have Liverpool as their 'second team', who have started to complain about their fans a lot more. It does warm the cockles of my heart seeing others have a go at them
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers: