November 20, 2017, 09:15:00 PM

Author Topic: General transfer window discussion  (Read 113416 times)

January 30, 2015, 03:54:25 PM
Reply #90

Ross

The Red shites voice in the Telegraph reckons they want to do a deal to buy Ings and loan him back to Burnely for the rest of the season.

Can't see the point in it myself if he's free in the summer and they don't get the benefit of him for the rest of the season.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 30, 2015, 03:57:52 PM
Reply #91

The Analog Kid

Ings, Origi and Wavey Davey Gravy as striking options would spell the end for Lambert and Moody Mario.

January 30, 2015, 04:25:09 PM
Reply #92

toffee_scot

The Red shites voice in the Telegraph reckons they want to do a deal to buy Ings and loan him back to Burnely for the rest of the season.

Can't see the point in it myself if he's free in the summer and they don't get the benefit of him for the rest of the season.

So let me get this straight - Liverpool are effectively paying Burnley money to sign him on a precontract?  :bonk:

January 30, 2015, 04:43:05 PM
Reply #93

Ross

So let me get this straight - Liverpool are effectively paying Burnley money to sign him on a precontract?  :bonk:

Yeah that's what their man in the telegraphy reckons their considering, and he really is "their" man.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/11378545/Liverpool-transfer-news-Brendan-Rodgers-hopes-to-sign-Danny-Ings-this-month-but-loan-him-back-to-Burnley.html
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 30, 2015, 06:04:41 PM
Reply #94

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

January 30, 2015, 06:29:04 PM
Reply #95

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Well he can't actually sign a pre contract with an English club.

But I suppose they'd be guaranteeing signing him ahead of anyone else.

January 30, 2015, 06:39:52 PM
Reply #96

Ross

Well he can't actually sign a pre contract with an English club.

But I suppose they'd be guaranteeing signing him ahead of anyone else.

Yeah I realise that but it's an odd thing to do isn't it. There not going to be competing for his signature against the likes of Utd, Arsenal or Chelsea, teams he'd choose over them. It will be the likes of Spurs, Newcastle and Us going after him in the summer, are they really that worried they'll lose out to other teams that they'd waste 4-5m now and let him stay there just to get him?

As everyone knows they love to waste money but that's just ridiculous if you ask me.

January 30, 2015, 07:10:13 PM
Reply #97

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

January 30, 2015, 07:24:05 PM
Reply #98

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
He's shite anyway.

hahah thought he was your boyfriend??
I have to return some videotapes.

January 30, 2015, 08:48:49 PM
Reply #99

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
In a statement, Burnley said: "This kind of deal is prohibited by the Premier League under rule V7 which states that a player cannot be purchased and loaned back between Premier League clubs in the same transfer window."

Chief Executive Lee Hoos added: "This type of move would violate Premier League rule V7 regarding transfers so simply cannot happen. Over the course of the window, the player himself, Sean Dyche and the chairman have made it clear he won't be going anywhere and we consider that the end of the matter."

Is right, the boys

January 30, 2015, 09:08:51 PM
Reply #100

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
In a statement, Burnley said: "This kind of deal is prohibited by the Premier League under rule V7 which states that a player cannot be purchased and loaned back between Premier League clubs in the same transfer window."

Chief Executive Lee Hoos added: "This type of move would violate Premier League rule V7 regarding transfers so simply cannot happen. Over the course of the window, the player himself, Sean Dyche and the chairman have made it clear he won't be going anywhere and we consider that the end of the matter."

Is right, the boys

I didn't know that was a rule, and it would appear neither did a lot of journos.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

January 30, 2015, 09:46:17 PM
Reply #101

bacon sarnie

I didn't know that was a rule, and it would appear neither did a lot of journos.

....or the Shite.

January 30, 2015, 11:00:20 PM
Reply #102

Danny

....or the Shite.

It'd be fucking great if they'd lined him up as their only option

January 31, 2015, 12:52:13 AM
Reply #103

bacon sarnie

It'd be fucking great if they'd lined him up as their only option

Be better if Lambert was the only option. Specially for the derby.

January 31, 2015, 02:59:44 AM
Reply #104

ally2

Palace sign this guy. Is he the midget one with the tight ass and comical shorts?!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31069468