December 14, 2018, 02:08:43 AM

Author Topic: General transfer window discussion  (Read 179884 times)

July 02, 2016, 05:24:50 PM
Reply #945

toffee_scot

Looks like there will be a hell of a lot of transfer records being broken this summer. Palace trying to sign Benteke for £25m!

July 02, 2016, 06:03:18 PM
Reply #946

Shogun

Administrator
Looks like our 100m won't get us too far after all.

Not sure which is crazier, that they offered 38 million for Ighalo or that Watford turned that down.

This is the first deal/offer that makes me think the Premier League is almost getting out-Premier Leagued.

Ighalo might no want to move to China to be fair.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

July 02, 2016, 06:52:36 PM
Reply #947

Gash

Global Moderator
Mkhitaryan signed for Man Utd according to Sky and BBC.

Can't be long before the fume starts that we haven't made a big signing yet? ;)

July 02, 2016, 07:02:41 PM
Reply #948

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Mkhitaryan signed for Man Utd according to Sky and BBC.

Can't be long before the fume starts that we haven't made a big signing yet? ;)

It's already started on Twitter

July 02, 2016, 07:17:44 PM
Reply #949

Gash

Global Moderator
It's already started on Twitter

It was always going to be a toss up between GOT or Twitter.

July 02, 2016, 08:03:08 PM
Reply #950

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
So Man Utd signing two forwards already, plus who knows how Mourinho will utilise Rooney.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36693832

Rashford's development is going to go to the wayside isn't it? He'll probably be out on loan before long.

July 02, 2016, 11:48:07 PM
Reply #951

Redartin

So Man Utd signing two forwards already, plus who knows how Mourinho will utilise Rooney.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36693832

Rashford's development is going to go to the wayside isn't it? He'll probably be out on loan before long.

Rooney is coming to us.

I was told this (and posted it) on June 3rd by the same guy who told me in May that Koeman was coming to us. I laughed at him when he told me about Koeman and he hasn't let me forget it and he keeps reminding me of the Rooney prediction.

July 03, 2016, 12:02:54 AM
Reply #952

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Rooney is coming to us.

I was told this (and posted it) on June 3rd by the same guy who told me in May that Koeman was coming to us. I laughed at him when he told me about Koeman and he hasn't let me forget it and he keeps reminding me of the Rooney prediction.

Would be surprising as Mourinho seems to be a fan. Personally, I don't think it'd be a good thing for us either.

July 03, 2016, 12:10:33 AM
Reply #953

Redartin

Would be surprising as Mourinho seems to be a fan. Personally, I don't think it'd be a good thing for us either.

They were discussing this on the radio earlier. They felt Rooney is an out and out up front player, and not a mid fielder. Mourinho doesn't try to slot players into positions to give them games. They felt Pogba was on Utd's radar and Rooney may be surplus along with Mata.

July 03, 2016, 12:13:33 AM
Reply #954

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
They were discussing this on the radio earlier. They felt Rooney is an out and out up front player, and not a mid fielder. Mourinho doesn't try to slot players into positions to give them games. They felt Pogba was on Utd's radar and Rooney may be surplus along with Mata.

Yeah, could see that and with Ibra coming in they've probably checked the box on aging iconic forwards. Hmm, still think it'd not be the best move for us despite the home crowd likely reveling in it. Don't see a position for him in midfield either, and I'd rather Lukaku up top.

July 03, 2016, 01:19:16 AM
Reply #955

velimski

I've totally missed this Ighalo story. How the fuck have Watford not accepted such an outrageous offer?

July 03, 2016, 02:04:01 AM
Reply #956

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

I've totally missed this Ighalo story. How the fuck have Watford not accepted such an outrageous offer?

Think he didn't want to go.

Better for them to say that they've rejected it.

July 03, 2016, 04:26:11 PM
Reply #957

Nicco

Surprised no one has mentioned Zlatan to Man Utd?

Don't see it myself, I think at his age the Premier League is a bit too much for him. It's probably one last big payday for him and a merchandising opportunity for Man Utd, lets be honest they haven't many other world superstars as an option so it probably suits both party's.
He is as physical fit as you can be according to the fitness team at Utd. Best record ever.
Could be BS of course but they have said that when he joined Milan and PSG as well.
Jönköpings Södra IF

July 03, 2016, 09:05:36 PM
Reply #958

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Chelsea confirm Batshuayi bang on 3pm when Pep is due to be live.
My momma says I'm special.

July 04, 2016, 05:29:19 PM
Reply #959

Shogun

Administrator
Hatem Ben Arfa signed for PSG
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth