August 17, 2017, 04:46:49 AM

Author Topic: General transfer window discussion  (Read 99350 times)

January 11, 2017, 03:34:32 AM
Reply #1290

Gash

Global Moderator
Got to laugh at West Brom. I know Berahino's been a bit of a tit (who hasn't been at his age) but after treating him like shite for about 18 months and rejecting good bids for him they're now shitting their pants that he could leave on the cheap in January or free in the summer so are hoping he'll sign a new contract with a £20m release clause in it. What a bunch of fannies.

January 12, 2017, 04:48:40 PM
Reply #1291

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Payet has said he doesn't want to play for West Ham again.  Can't blame him really!
Feeling old.  Looking older.

January 12, 2017, 05:06:02 PM
Reply #1292

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Payet has said he doesn't want to play for West Ham again.  Can't blame him really!
Sunderland and Hull should throw a 1m pound bid in

January 12, 2017, 05:29:30 PM
Reply #1293

hill135

They should have sold him for 50 million bones last summer.

Very good player but questionable attitude and was never likely to replicate that form this season.

January 12, 2017, 05:43:42 PM
Reply #1294

Macca77

"We have said hundreds of times we don't want to sell our best players. He's definitely our best player. That's why we gave him a long contract - and then a new contract four months later.

"I phoned him with that and he refused to play for us. I have a team to manage. He's probably been tapped up by some clubs or whatever. That is usual at this time of year.

"Until he changes his attitude, he is out of the team and he's not going to train with us - but we are not going to sell him, not whatsoever."

I'm fucking loving this, its exactly what they deserve

January 13, 2017, 06:23:26 PM
Reply #1295

hill135

Evra to Crystal Palace is a weird one

Don't understand why he'd agitate for that particular move.

January 14, 2017, 01:29:55 AM
Reply #1296

Gash

Global Moderator
All kicking off at Chelsea. Costa hasn't trained for three days and dropped from the squad after being unsettled by a £30m a year offer from a Chinese club.

So much for China putting a cap on salaries.

January 14, 2017, 01:47:33 AM
Reply #1297

velimski

All kicking off at Chelsea. Costa hasn't trained for three days and dropped from the squad after being unsettled by a £30m a year offer from a Chinese club.

Yea I heard that just a few minutes after doing my fantasy football transfers.

:eh:

January 14, 2017, 03:28:48 AM
Reply #1298

chang

FIFA need to get involved here ? Completely obscene "wages" - kind of hope those that opt in for this don't get paid once they get there.

January 14, 2017, 03:38:16 AM
Reply #1299

School of Science

Laughing at Chelsea is okay until you realise what it could mean....Handing the title to the shite on a fucking plate.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 14, 2017, 03:39:13 AM
Reply #1300

School of Science

FIFA need to get involved here ? Completely obscene "wages" - kind of hope those that opt in for this don't get paid once they get there.

Saying that, isn't that what Chelsea done to everyone else.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 14, 2017, 03:47:57 AM
Reply #1301

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

What? Why does FIFA need to get involved. Is China not part of FIFA? Are they not allowed to have footballers too? Let them do what the want.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 14, 2017, 03:55:31 AM
Reply #1302

chang

What? Why does FIFA need to get involved. Is China not part of FIFA? Are they not allowed to have footballers too? Let them do what the want.

Calm down ..... I was asking a question, hence the "?"

Are players not being approached whist still "in contract" ? - I assume the governing body for the region is the AFC and they are members of FIFA ? but hey, yea fuck it, let them take who they want .

January 14, 2017, 03:58:11 AM
Reply #1303

Macca77

Expect Chelsea to chuck a bid in for Lukaku soon then

January 14, 2017, 04:36:43 AM
Reply #1304

Mayor Farnum

Calm down ..... I was asking a question, hence the "?"

Are players not being approached whist still "in contract" ? - I assume the governing body for the region is the AFC and they are members of FIFA ? but hey, yea fuck it, let them take who they want .

I don’t think the Chinese invented “tapping up”.