November 25, 2017, 12:49:34 AM

Author Topic: TV Thread III  (Read 26669 times)

January 12, 2015, 10:08:44 PM
Reply #30

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone know if it's worth watching The Affair?

IMDb 8/10 average says to me green light!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 12, 2015, 11:01:29 PM
Reply #31

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
The house of cards season 3 trailer is up.

January 12, 2015, 11:29:20 PM
Reply #32

RICH

UK or USA and what channel if here, I fucking missed that like

i downloaded fella think its here in march /april  sky atlantic mate over here you seen seasons 1+2 ?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 11:32:10 PM by RICH »

January 12, 2015, 11:44:08 PM
Reply #33

The Analog Kid

Someone introduced me to an app, HD Cinema, loadsa decent films and tv series on it. I'm gonna watch every Family Guy asap as I've never seen any of them. Watched the very first one last night and was in stitches

January 12, 2015, 11:50:19 PM
Reply #34

Ross

Been watching Love/Hate and really enjoying it

I've only seen the first series but it was really good and need to find the other 3 now, my mate gave me them on a memory stick and I've lost the bloody thing.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 13, 2015, 12:12:56 AM
Reply #35

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
The chase....

I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

January 13, 2015, 12:17:46 AM
Reply #36

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
stupid slag
I have to return some videotapes.

January 13, 2015, 03:00:40 AM
Reply #37

The Analog Kid

January 13, 2015, 03:03:19 AM
Reply #38

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I've only seen the first series but it was really good and need to find the other 3 now, my mate gave me them on a memory stick and I've lost the bloody thing.

Nightmare!

Ive got all 5 series on my hard drive, quite happy to copy them over and post out to you if you wanna send us a USB to avoid the hassle of downloading them all!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 13, 2015, 03:09:54 AM
Reply #39

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

Nightmare!

Ive got all 5 series on my hard drive, quite happy to copy them over and post out to you if you wanna send us a USB to avoid the hassle of downloading them all!

You can send huge files like this over email using wetransfer

January 13, 2015, 05:51:43 PM
Reply #40

Ross

Nightmare!

Thanks Stealth you're NSNO's heart and soul.

I've told him though and he's said he'll do the same and seeing as he owes me a favour or two I'll take him up on it and save you the bother.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 13, 2015, 09:01:42 PM
Reply #41

Lincs Toffee

"Better Call Saul" starts 8 Feb in the states, anyone know if its the same time here in UK?
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

January 13, 2015, 10:15:16 PM
Reply #42

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

"Better Call Saul" starts 8 Feb in the states, anyone know if its the same time here in UK?

It doesn't have a UK distributor as yet (Maybe it's a problem with AMC, 5star stopped showing Breaking Bad after 2 seasons, and it's strange how no network picked it up before Netflix). It is however being shown on Netflix US and NED so there's a good chance Netflix UK will show it.

January 13, 2015, 10:23:32 PM
Reply #43

Bluedylan

Always found it really weird how some of the very best US TV shows (BB, The Wire) have ended up on minority channels over here, and been messed about in the scheduling. Would've though the big TV companies would be fighting over them, the way Sops was on CH4 and Mad Men on BB4 and then Sky Atlantic.

Why is that, Craigster? Maybe they were thought of as too niche for the outlay, I dunno?
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 13, 2015, 10:32:33 PM
Reply #44

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Fairly sure that Netflix UK will have the entire series of Better Call Saul up at once, either on or shortly after  Feb 8th. They have bought in big to Breaking Bad and it will be a similar deal to how they do Orange is the new black, house of cards, Bojack, Marco Polo, Arrested Development