0 (0%)
Lukaku
1 (1.6%)
Oviedo (Sub)
0 (0%)
Mirallas (Sub)
16 (26.2%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: West Ham v Everton  (Read 30101 times)

January 14, 2015, 02:24:06 PM
Reply #945

The Analog Kid

Really not into glorious failure.

No, but but if we went out there and played like we didn't give a fuck your post would have read completely differently.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 02:24:34 PM by The Analog Kid »

January 14, 2015, 02:45:25 PM
Reply #946

Trowel

Hypothetically speaking, perhaps when it was his turn for the pen Robles should have started chipping away at the ref again to get a second yellow, then Mirallas would have stepped up to take the next pen instead and Jags could have taken a turn in goal, heroically denying Adrian...

Perhaps I'm just thinking about this too much this morning!
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

January 14, 2015, 03:01:33 PM
Reply #947

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
should never have got to that point should it really.

Liking how martinez is using mirallas at the minute. like he can rely on him to come off the bench and make something happen. excellent impact sub.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 14, 2015, 03:08:20 PM
Reply #948

Rhys

Liking how martinez is using mirallas at the minute. like he can rely on him to come off the bench and make something happen. excellent impact sub.

He hasn't been fit and been telling them he can't play the whole 90 so it's more a case of them not wanting to risk him from the start than being an impact sub.

However you're right his energy and quality has really lifted us both games the last few days. And that highlights how much we are missing deulofeu or a player of that ilk, or the player we hoped atsu would be. Last season a lot of games we would have one of mirallas or deulofeu to come off the bench in the last 25 mins, a player who would look to get on the ball and take the game to the other team. This season we just haven't had anyone on the bench very often who when you look at the subs you think can't wait until they come on.

January 14, 2015, 03:49:44 PM
Reply #949

duncandisorderly

It's only a good effort if we go on to beat West Brom unfortunately.

Spot on, if we lose or even draw with these, any momentum or confidence we have gained from these last couple of matches will be shot and we'll be back at square one. Big, big game coming up Monday.

January 14, 2015, 04:57:48 PM
Reply #950

itsmyprtyanimromelulukaku

we havent won for how many games? not being pedantic but nothing is working at the minute
"A relegation battle doesn't start until about ten games to go and by then we won't be anyway near it" Ross 14.01.15 i fuckin hope so lad

January 14, 2015, 04:58:49 PM
Reply #951

itsmyprtyanimromelulukaku

No, but but if we went out there and played like we didn't give a fuck your post would have read completely differently.
playing like we dont give a fuck is what sent Wigan down
"A relegation battle doesn't start until about ten games to go and by then we won't be anyway near it" Ross 14.01.15 i fuckin hope so lad

January 14, 2015, 05:47:29 PM
Reply #952

bacon sarnie

Good old-fashioned football match that. Shit result for us but very enjoyable.

Brought back memories of Villa in '77.