October 18, 2017, 04:29:51 PM

Author Topic: Ruddy and Jutkiewicz  (Read 2486 times)

December 12, 2009, 07:05:01 PM
Read 2486 times

Amata

Playing now for Motherwell gainst Celtic live on SS3 if anyone wants to take a look at them.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

deCoubertin

December 12, 2009, 07:15:28 PM
Reply #1

Amata

Jutkiewicz just scored with a run infront of the defender to the near post.  Keeper was at fault, 4 goals in 5 game for him now the commentator said.  Altough its a lower standard it should at least give him the fitness he needed so we can have a real look at him when he returns
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

December 12, 2009, 08:20:59 PM
Reply #2

The Fonz

Ruddy has just saved a pen, to be fair he has pulled some good saves off, although the pen wasnt great tbh

December 12, 2009, 08:53:57 PM
Reply #3

MmmBlueRamirez

Ruddy has just saved a pen, to be fair he has pulled some good saves off, although the pen wasnt great tbh

Ruddy was MOM for me. Great save for the penalty and even better diving one handed save when samara was through on goal. His value is rising by the game and should Moyes choose to cash in then he could make us a good few million.

The Duke played 90 mins again so is conditioning issue must be a thing of the past. took his goal like a top class striker too.

Impressive stuff indeed from the Toffee loanees.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 12, 2009, 09:08:22 PM
Reply #4

everton.chris

We should bring back Jutkiewicz and get rid of Jo
People who know it all are especially annoying to those of us who don't

December 13, 2009, 01:42:33 AM
Reply #5

Derek

Jutkiewicz is doing alright, but I'm not sure he can cut it down here yet. That's why he's up there through - playing and scoring.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

December 13, 2009, 06:29:18 AM
Reply #6

Gash

Global Moderator
Well taken goal by Jutkiewicz, and a decent save by Ruddy for the penalty. I think Ruddy has a better future with us than Jutkiewicz though.

As a side note Cadamarteri missed a penalty for Dundee Utd that would have won the game for Utd.

December 14, 2009, 01:42:59 AM
Reply #7

toffee_scot

Both players have done well, however, I've read a few articles and both have expressed a desire to extend their loan spells there and are considering their long term future. I think Ruddy is getting fed up of having to go out on loan to different clubs every season, he's had about 5 loan spells. I don't think he has much of a future at Everton though with Howard virtually undroppable and Turner is probably the same.

Jutkeiwicz is one of the top 5 most prolific goalscorers in the SPL, however, I remember when Anthony Stokes did very very well for Falkirk and when he transferred to Sunderland, he did very very little. Maybe Lukas has found his level. I'm still not sure why we spent about 1m on him, I heard even the Swindon fans were amazed that we wanted to buy him - imagine Real Madrid wanting to buy Nick Chadwick.