November 22, 2017, 01:44:43 AM

Author Topic: Deadline Day January 2015  (Read 33297 times)

February 01, 2015, 08:29:17 PM
Read 33297 times

Simon Paul

Administrator
All in here ladies and gents...

This is likely to be the shortest Deadline Day thread of NSNO's history, but you never know!

Me and Bally will be doing a LIVE deadline day podcast again from 10pm tomorrow night, just in case we bring anyone in but at the very least we can talk about who signs for other clubs as the clock reaches 11.

Tune in just before 10 to hear me and Bally practise our surprised voices for when we have signed nobody: http://mixlr.com/nsno/

February 01, 2015, 08:39:25 PM
Reply #1

School of Science

Looking at that Carlos Gil for Villa 3m or so would have been an ideal replacement for Pienaar, same type of player,pops up all over the place.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

February 01, 2015, 08:43:47 PM
Reply #2

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

This is likely to be the shortest Deadline Day thread of NSNO's history, but you never know!

Me and Bally will be doing a LIVE deadline day podcast again from 10pm tomorrow night, just in case we bring anyone in but at the very least we can talk about who signs for other clubs as the clock reaches 11.

Tune in just before 10 to hear me and Bally practise our surprised voices for when we have signed nobody: http://mixlr.com/nsno/
Is ten the actual deadline?

Simply simply lovely

February 01, 2015, 08:48:50 PM
Reply #3

Simon Paul

Administrator
Is ten the actual deadline?

11 is the deadline, we'll be live for the last hour

February 01, 2015, 09:01:55 PM
Reply #4

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Looking at that Carlos Gil for Villa 3m or so would have been an ideal replacement for Pienaar, same type of player,pops up all over the place.

Got linked with him last year.

He looks a good player, but he'll get found out eventually

February 01, 2015, 09:02:25 PM
Reply #5

toffee_scot

Maybe I can help...

Charles N'Zogbia...

February 01, 2015, 09:08:18 PM
Reply #6

School of Science

Got linked with him last year.

He looks a good player, but he'll get found out eventually

Maybe, maybe not but we will have to start looking for a replacement sooner rather than later for Pienaar, he never seems to be fit lately.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

February 01, 2015, 09:14:48 PM
Reply #7

Bluedylan

We probably do need a player or two like, but I'm glad it's been a quieter window generally. I find the way English clubs try to buy their way out of trouble or to success fairly depressing and alienating and I still sort of believe in a manager training his players to be better, and developing young players.

Think the window should be closed, and teams should have to stick with the players and managers that they start the season with (if that's permissible under employment law?).
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

February 01, 2015, 10:43:04 PM
Reply #8

GrantyBoy78

Was thinking the same thing. What's 3m these days?

February 01, 2015, 10:47:35 PM
Reply #9

GrantyBoy78

Deadline day is a proper guilty pleasure of mine, bloody love it.

Oh, and Natalie Sawyer wearing yellow.

February 01, 2015, 10:52:32 PM
Reply #10

Thornton_19

Highlight of last years transfer window the live stream.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 10:52:51 PM by Thornton_19 »

February 01, 2015, 10:55:25 PM
Reply #11

Gash

Global Moderator
Deadline day is a proper guilty pleasure of mine, bloody love it.

Oh, and Natalie Sawyer wearing yellow.

I'd rather she was wearing nothing. :)

I reckon Sky will be shitting it a bit, they've pushed Deadline Day for weeks now yet there seems to very few transfer rumours going around and seems unlikely that there's going to any big deals done. The odd loan here and there and a few lower league journeymen moving around seem to be the highlight of the day.

February 01, 2015, 10:59:07 PM
Reply #12

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I'd rather she was wearing nothing. :)

I reckon Sky will be shitting it a bit, they've pushed Deadline Day for weeks now yet there seems to very few transfer rumours going around and seems unlikely that there's going to any big deals done. The odd loan here and there and a few lower league journeymen moving around seem to be the highlight of the day.
Won't stop them bullshitting rumours out tho

Simply simply lovely

February 01, 2015, 11:33:21 PM
Reply #13

blue slug

Sky will just make any old shit up and claims is from a source of sorts the feckless cretins that they are

February 01, 2015, 11:34:51 PM
Reply #14

Shogun

Administrator
You should name and shame the papers/'writers' that have linked Coleman, McCarthy, Mirallas, Barkley et al to other clubs this month.*

*Assuming none of them actually go.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth