October 17, 2019, 08:47:47 AM

Author Topic: Deadline Day January 2015  (Read 53600 times)

February 03, 2015, 03:33:57 AM
Reply #360

Everton Mint

Not impressed with the Lennon loan - we dont need another McGeady only worse...

Also them saying its with a view to a permanent deal in the Summer... to replace Mirallas if we're not in Europe... ?

« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 03:35:24 AM by Everton Mint »

February 03, 2015, 03:34:03 AM
Reply #361

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Jamie Carragher        ✔ @Carra23
Follow

Aaron Lennon is a good signing for Everton his first game will be the Derby! I'd love the chance to tackle him the same way I got Pienaar!!

Thought that was quite funny myself.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

February 03, 2015, 03:34:27 AM
Reply #362

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Not impressed with the Lennon loan - we dont need another McGeady only worse...

Better than nothing.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

February 03, 2015, 03:35:56 AM
Reply #363

Everton Mint

February 03, 2015, 03:35:57 AM
Reply #364

Django

Lennon is a great piece of business. Exactly what we need out wide - raw pace. Regardless of how good he is, he makes defenders think twice. We'll see better performances from Barkley when there's a natural wide man creating space.

February 03, 2015, 03:37:26 AM
Reply #365

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Goading cunt.... He's so fucking unprofessional

Typical shithouse footballer. Would love to scrummage against him. Would teach him what pain really is
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

February 03, 2015, 03:37:42 AM
Reply #366

Everton Mint

Lennon - 30 goals in 364 games.. :(   

February 03, 2015, 03:38:21 AM
Reply #367

blueski

Lennon is a great piece of business. Exactly what we need out wide - raw pace. Regardless of how good he is, he makes defenders think twice. We'll see better performances from Barkley when there's a natural wide man creating space.
having said that though we do have Coleman who's got bags of pace, seems redundant the two of them playing together
Nil Satis

February 03, 2015, 03:40:21 AM
Reply #368

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

He's a winger. Oh and he's not anything like Mc Geady, that's kind of the point of getting him.

February 03, 2015, 03:42:38 AM
Reply #369

bluestevie

Who cares as long as he's creating the right types of balls for Lukaku to put away.
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

February 03, 2015, 03:43:02 AM
Reply #370

Django

having said that though we do have Coleman who's got bags of pace, seems redundant the two of them playing together
Yeah, and that makes for an extremely dangerous right hand side. Rather than at the moment where teams are just doubling up on Coleman. He's an outlet that we've needed all season. He can come in and have a Delofeu role from last season, absolutely crucial to have pace in that team.

February 03, 2015, 03:46:15 AM
Reply #371

Bluedylan

Yeah, and that makes for an extremely dangerous right hand side. Rather than at the moment where teams are just doubling up on Coleman. He's an outlet that we've needed all season. He can come in and have a Delofeu role from last season, absolutely crucial to have pace in that team.

That's one version of how it could go. Another version would have him running down blind allies, losing the ball easily, picking the wrong options in the final third, over and underhitting crosses and drifting out of games very easily.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

February 03, 2015, 03:46:52 AM
Reply #372

Everton Mint

After all those games for Spurs not heard one Spurs fan sorry he's going...

February 03, 2015, 03:48:16 AM
Reply #373

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
That's one version of how it could go. Another version would have him running down blind allies, losing the ball easily, picking the wrong options in the final third, over and underhitting crosses and drifting out of games very easily.

Possible with absolutely any winger we sign though. There's a risk with any signing, Lennon seems a reasonable one to take given what we have been lacking.

February 03, 2015, 03:48:19 AM
Reply #374

charlatan

Spot on, we have been sorely lacking pace for years