November 24, 2017, 04:33:55 AM

Author Topic: Deadline Day January 2015  (Read 33376 times)

February 02, 2015, 04:52:30 PM
Reply #45

ally2

Tim Cahill has done everything for Everton. He doesn't need to come back to dampen his own reputation. Best remember him as he was.

February 02, 2015, 04:53:43 PM
Reply #46

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
He's a terrible shout isn't he?

Just seems to be the same old shit with us. We're either linked to old players who are well past it or players the likes of hull and stoke are linked to.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

February 02, 2015, 04:54:13 PM
Reply #47

Ross

If talk of us waiting to see if an experienced goalkeeper becomes available is true I wonder who could be? Someone needs to cech it out more..
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 02, 2015, 05:23:07 PM
Reply #48

Alanvideo

He's a terrible shout isn't he?
..........Here's a worse shout - Yakubu to Reading and still only 32 according to the Telegraph  ::)
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 02, 2015, 05:27:17 PM
Reply #49

Tinga

If talk of us waiting to see if an experienced goalkeeper becomes available is true I wonder who could be? Someone needs to cech it out more..

We Petr be quick about it hadn't we.

On topic though I hope we get somebody in I mean we can't let Eto'o go and not replace him.

February 02, 2015, 05:39:13 PM
Reply #50

Gash

Global Moderator
As much as I love Cahill he wasn't good enough for us in his last year...things certainly won't have changed even if he's just an impact sub.

Absolutely. I'd rather we brought no one in than Cahill. He'd be in danger of undoing all the good he did in the past if he came back and tried the Premier League again, not just if it was with us but at any club, people remember the player he was five years ago and not the one who fell off the edge the year before he left. Plus he's still got a three game ban hanging over his head hasn't he? He can come in and work for nothing behind the scenes of he wants to keep himself fit but I can't see the point in paying him a wage.

February 02, 2015, 05:45:52 PM
Reply #51

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Be quite happy for Cahill to be back around the team, training to keep fit, i think he would boost morale and be nice for everyone. But i defo dont want him back as a player, would be a massive step backwards and he isnt good enough anymore unfortunately.
I have to return some videotapes.

February 02, 2015, 05:59:41 PM
Reply #52

Alanvideo

Be quite happy for Cahill to be back around the team, training to keep fit, i think he would boost morale and be nice for everyone. But i defo dont want him back as a player, would be a massive step backwards and he isnt good enough anymore unfortunately.
..........could we just bring him back for the derby though ? just to wind up the kopites
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 02, 2015, 06:00:26 PM
Reply #53

Shogun

Administrator
Ings to Real Sociedad on a pre-contract apparently.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 02, 2015, 06:02:25 PM
Reply #54

Major Clanger

Some brilliant bottom of the barrel stuff from the BBC:

How can you bag a deadline day bargain? Who better to ask than Bargain Hunt presenter Tim Wonnacott. Watch what he has to say here. Yes?
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

February 02, 2015, 06:19:02 PM
Reply #55

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Some brilliant bottom of the barrel stuff from the BBC:

That's top draw for them.

February 02, 2015, 06:37:04 PM
Reply #56

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Distin linked with a move to West Ham

February 02, 2015, 06:44:36 PM
Reply #57

Trowel

BBC Sport's Simon Stone: "Adnan Januzaj will not be leaving Manchester United today. Rumours had been growing on Merseyside that Everton were looking to sign the Belgian on loan for the remainder of the season. However, United sources have said there is 'no chance' of that happening.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

February 02, 2015, 06:45:11 PM
Reply #58

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Distin linked with a move to West Ham

As you said on twitter no problem him going if we're going to replace him. No point reducing the squad size further if not.

February 02, 2015, 06:46:05 PM
Reply #59

Bluescow

Just out of curiosity....is Shorty still around here ?