November 23, 2017, 04:28:16 AM

Author Topic: Deadline Day January 2015  (Read 33339 times)

February 03, 2015, 05:17:35 AM
Reply #480

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
just back from the pub, only just seen the lennon stuff. Pretty pleased myself, will defo get an assist on Saturday!
I have to return some videotapes.

February 03, 2015, 05:19:02 AM
Reply #481

Trowel

just back from the pub, only just seen the lennon stuff. Pretty pleased myself, will defo get an assist on Saturday!
Unlikely, Defo signed for Sunderland.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

February 03, 2015, 05:19:49 AM
Reply #482

TrevorSteven

yeah the lighting is something we'll be having a look at if / when we record another one, the guy who leant us his light tonight at Finch Farm was telling us what to get and how cheap we could get it!

mics are sorted for "indoor" recording, but for this evening we didn't have the laptop to sync up the clip-ons

I am a producer at a Tv-production company. If you need any hints, tips or help I would always help you. My dream would of course be to do some productions for the club itself or a tv-production/documentary connected to the club. I think it is some potential for improving the tv/media segment of the club.

February 03, 2015, 05:20:34 AM
Reply #483

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Unlikely, Defo signed for Sunderland.

Thats spelt Defoe

February 03, 2015, 05:22:37 AM
Reply #484

Simon Paul

Administrator
I am a producer at a Tv-production company. If you need any hints, tips or help I would always help you. My dream would of course be to do some productions for the club itself or a tv-production/documentary connected to the club. I think it is some potential for improving the tv/media segment of the club.

Where are you based?

Can we borrow everything you own, with the probability that we would break it, for free whenever we feel like it?

February 03, 2015, 05:36:58 AM
Reply #485

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
BREAKING NEWS: @Tim_Cahill to play for Shanghai Shenhua!

February 03, 2015, 05:54:39 AM
Reply #486

American Evertonian

Honestly pleased with the day. Lost no one and I was expecting us to sign no one so surprised personally
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

February 03, 2015, 06:22:18 AM
Reply #487

toffee_scot

Honestly pleased with the day. Lost no one and I was expecting us to sign no one so surprised personally

Heck even the other day Martinez the optimist was doubtful that we would sign anyone.

While it would have been nice to have brought in a defender we have enough cover there while we've looked more toothless in attack recently, a winger was perhaps more of a priority and because we don't have 23m to spend on the likes of Cuadrado, Lennon was probably one of the best options available to us.

February 03, 2015, 06:24:51 AM
Reply #488

BrotherEstapol

BREAKING NEWS: @Tim_Cahill to play for Shanghai Shenhua!
Should get him a nice pay day.
Real kick in the balls to the A-League though!(not that I mind!)