November 17, 2019, 02:16:43 PM

Author Topic: Deadline Day January 2015  (Read 55261 times)

February 02, 2015, 04:19:15 PM
Read 55261 times

BrotherEstapol

Didn't see the deadline day stickie on tapa :(
Not your fault mate, Tapatalk has gone to shit recently.

February 02, 2015, 04:46:55 PM
Reply #1

BrotherEstapol

Talk down here that Tim Cahill could join a Premier League club, but they aren't naming names.
They're also saying that should that not happen, a move to the middle eastern or Chinese.

Frankly, he'd be better off staying at New York if he didn't come to the Prem.

...and should he return to us, I'd be all for it, as I could see him being used sparingly on the pitch but a real asset behind the scenes.

February 02, 2015, 04:48:37 PM
Reply #2

BrotherEstapol

Does yours have a gridiron bloke at the top of your page too?  He's not even in NE Patriots uniform.
Lol,  nah mate, still running an old version so no massive pictures for me, but it's quite buggy still.

February 03, 2015, 04:40:47 AM
Reply #3

BrotherEstapol

Given the chinese window closes later this month, I suspect this has something to do with us.
Could be that he's trying to get a move though and he'll know by 10:30am(11:30pm UK time).
Most likely going to China though I reckon...

https://twitter.com/Tim_Cahill/status/562378558857678849

February 03, 2015, 04:56:41 AM
Reply #4

BrotherEstapol

February 03, 2015, 05:01:01 AM
Reply #5

BrotherEstapol

Still think a move for Cahill is a good one with the view of having him in the backroom staff long term playing out the rest of this season as a sub.

Given he potentially can't play for 3 matches, I can't see why people would be upset at this.
He'd obviously be a good role model for Lukaku and a general good influence in the changing rooms.

I have also seen people say he's off to join Moyes in Spain, but who knows!

February 03, 2015, 05:03:36 AM
Reply #6

BrotherEstapol

top lad the Norwegian reporter.  actually the whole crew were, helping us out with advice for filming stuff and encouraging me with my camera work!

he follows NSNO now as well and retweeted a few things from us this evening
Probably worth investing in a lighting rig mate. Makes the world of difference, particularly if you don't have a camera that films well at in low light conditions.

I'd also probably look into a separate mic too. If you're not keen on spending much, take a look at cheap stuff from China on ebay or aliexpress.

February 03, 2015, 06:24:51 AM
Reply #7

BrotherEstapol

BREAKING NEWS: @Tim_Cahill to play for Shanghai Shenhua!
Should get him a nice pay day.
Real kick in the balls to the A-League though!(not that I mind!)