October 16, 2019, 09:12:33 AM

Author Topic: Deadline Day January 2015  (Read 53554 times)

February 03, 2015, 12:26:48 AM
Reply #15

Django

Saying that, probably all kinds of dodgy dealings going on between Rangers and NUFC as he owns both of them doesn't he?
Yeah, basically. Owns Newcastle and has just pumped 10mill into Rangers.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 12:27:28 AM by Django »

February 03, 2015, 01:19:15 AM
Reply #16

Django

Thought this was quite funny myself, maybe some of you should lighten up it's not like he was racist or anything.
So it's a plus point that he wasn't racist?

February 03, 2015, 03:35:57 AM
Reply #17

Django

Lennon is a great piece of business. Exactly what we need out wide - raw pace. Regardless of how good he is, he makes defenders think twice. We'll see better performances from Barkley when there's a natural wide man creating space.

February 03, 2015, 03:43:02 AM
Reply #18

Django

having said that though we do have Coleman who's got bags of pace, seems redundant the two of them playing together
Yeah, and that makes for an extremely dangerous right hand side. Rather than at the moment where teams are just doubling up on Coleman. He's an outlet that we've needed all season. He can come in and have a Delofeu role from last season, absolutely crucial to have pace in that team.

February 03, 2015, 03:50:58 AM
Reply #19

Django

That's one version of how it could go. Another version would have him running down blind allies, losing the ball easily, picking the wrong options in the final third, over and underhitting crosses and drifting out of games very easily.

Of course it could. I think it's a good signing though, I hope he'll have something to prove and make a positive impact on the team. It's good to get some new blood in there.

February 03, 2015, 04:06:16 AM
Reply #20

Django

I'm really cringing watching this performance from Jim White on Sky. They really have ruined the whole spectacle of deadline day. It's like watching a fucking panto with them constantly turning to tumour chops Redknapp.

February 03, 2015, 04:15:02 AM
Reply #21

Django

BT have just had a fella on saying that Celtic want McGeady, wouldn't happen today but it's one to watch for the summer...