October 15, 2019, 07:07:28 PM

Author Topic: Deadline Day January 2015  (Read 53537 times)

February 03, 2015, 03:54:21 AM
Reply #15

Ross

@ally2 you're really taking this bad aren't you!

Have you have had a personal dealings with Lennon that went bad, sold you a shit car or jarg gear on eBay or something?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 03, 2015, 03:59:53 AM
Reply #16

Ross

@fizzer18 on failed #DeadlineDay move from #EFC to #THFC "Probably the best thing that ever happened to me"

And them ...
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 03, 2015, 04:05:18 AM
Reply #17

Ross

I just really hate these one dimensional over hyped shite England players with no technical abilities or skill. They sum up English football at its worst - tearing around at 100 mph and swinging in cross after cross. I like to watch technique and skill and was hoping we would really move in that direction strongly under Martinez.

Yeah it's a far cry away from the initial world wide football contacts that was portrayed but maybe Martinez just wants someone who know the league and can give us some width and pace over the short term, and his uncut diamond could appear in the summer like Besic has this summer.

February 03, 2015, 04:27:36 AM
Reply #18

Ross

Did Niall Quinn just shout 'PENALTY TO LIVERPOOL' during that studio segue on him?

February 03, 2015, 04:44:28 AM
Reply #19

Ross

Fuck there going to struggle trying to get to 11 on the back of us loaning Aaron Lennon, reckon the producer will be asking the tottie if there's any chance of a wardrobe malfunction or something.

February 03, 2015, 04:46:45 AM
Reply #20

Ross

Apparently that's it for us now...could've been worse.

True dat...